[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Orgasmo said:
[quote author=Bowser]I could, but Ah_Zhou seems more like a new player than a wolf to me. You disagree?

You didn't express the same concern when voting for Bowser (i.e. not knowing if he is new or a vet) and despite previously thinking he was innocent, abandoned your first read due to thinking he had piled on the third vote. So why is Ah_Zhou treated differently, especially since you could argue that he has piled votes on twice now (once on Untitled, once on Bowser)?
[/quote]
King Bowser seems like a veteran dupe to me because of a matching name and roleplaying act.

Ah_Zhou's posts are just obvious to be new. So yea, I give him a different treatment because I think Bowser is veteran and Ah_Zhou is new.

Oh boy.

Well here's a suggestion, if you don't have any idea of what to do, find someone who is just as evil and brilliant as you are, or perhaps moreso, at finding plumbers, and wagon along with their votes! It's not like I haven't tried to do so. Most of what I've done this round is vote with people I think could be decent plumber-smashers.

All I've had to work with are whines about the color of my words and a bunch of absentees. But you haven't seen me complaining! I've got too much charisma to feel despair under even the most unfortunate circumstances. Speaking as someone who has successfully smashed plumbers for a long time, sometimes you just have to be confident and persistent, even if you don't know what you're doing! A thwomp trap, a magma pit, a room full of angry piranha plants, whatever it takes to get the job done.

If at first you don't smash the plumber with a vote on Bodrax, try try again with a vote on Untitled. If that's not gaining steam, go ahead and throw Teofish to the pirhana plants!

Or you can sit in your throne room crying that the game isn't easier for you, and the plumber always seems to have an invicibility star or a stupid cape. I don't know about you Koopa Troop cadets, but given that the plumber usually dies, and often, you really have no reason to be so hesitant.

Sure, you might not be able to smash him at this exact moment, but wandering around aimlessly like a fresh-faced and green new koopa troopa recruit, well, that's not the most efficient plumber-smashing I've ever seen. It's better than nothing, but not by much.

You could try to march in formation. That's more effective than aimless wandering.

Simple additions to your current tactics that would work wonders. You know, if you actually want to smash a plumber or two.

And hey, you know how those slippery grease-covered plumbers will do just about anything to stay alive, despite their proclivity for getting themselves crushed or boiled in my traps? Being willing to change your approach in order to succeed is the one thing those pizza-munchers do that is admirable. So too must able Koopa Troopers. If marching in formation doesn't work, you can always don a pair of wings and hop toward them. Or learn how to throw some hammers. Or fire at them with a magic wand! The truly great Koopa Troops are innovative, and relentless.

Or you can sit back, be inactive, complain that it's hard and the text is still green. Your choice. You got nine hours.

Make me proud, or don't. It's no scales off my tail if you screw this up. Chances are I'll be back tomorrow puppeting one of you slackers anyway.

@Archer:

Earlier you thought his actions were wolfy, despite playing as what I would call "obviously new."

- Ah Zhou: Goes for the easy vote (see above) by voting the 'ugly green text spammer'. Could easily see this as a wolf thing. But then, the green text is really annoying.

What changed? Similarly, you never seemed to think Bowser was a veteran dupe until now. previously you said:

Thing is, it's not a game with JUST new people, for all I know King Bowser could be an experienced player. (I don't actually know who all the dupe's are, I'll shamefully admit)

Which suggests to me that you did not know if he was new or nt at the time of voting, so my point was why did you not use the same caution you now have with Ah_Zhou in that situation?

Ah_Zhou is not a recruit on the forum, so his account is note a dupe.

As to what changed: A lot, that post was really early and there was not much to go on. Since then he changed his vote from Untitled (which was apparently a vote by accident, he claimed to not even know that was an actual player) to King Bowser (seemingly because other people voted for him).

I can still see him as a wolf, but I think his game can be more easily clarified with him being a new player.

I did think King Bowser was a dupe from the start, by the way. I never really made any mention of it, because I thought it was obvious. The account was created solely for this werewolf, that much is obvious. This suggests to me it's a dupe from an experienced player, as people new to the game have no meta on the forum to begin with and thus no reason for a new account.

Arch3r said:
5. Lumos - Seems like he's still getting into the game, there's nothing to lynch him for right now, but nothing to clear him either.

9. Teofish - I dunno. Seems a bit too early to judge. His posts don't stand out much. I don't think I've seen enough of him to vote for him, but he hasn't done much that would mark him innocent to me.

10. Leifr Eiriksson - Only one post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342967.msg8198638.html#msg8198638 with nothing much in it. Could easily be a wolf, I don't think anyone looked at him at all for this reason.

14. Rocketsheep - Some banter with King Bowser happened, but other than that I couldn't get much out of his posts that makes him wolf or innocent.

Here you go, how about this for an idea:

You have named at least four possibly-plumber-shaped statues in the Nimbus land palace, commissioned by Queen Valentina. They're all painted gold, so you have no clue which one could be the actual plumber.

Even Dodo knew that you might be able to find the plumber by pecking at the statue with his enormous and powerful beak.

You see? You don't need brains when you've got brawn and talons, and an aggressive posture.  :twisted:

Pick a plumber-shaped statue and poke it to death, maybe you'll get lucky! It's better to be lucky than good!

Look: This lesson is even relevant to what I'm talking about! I'm practically giving you the answers here-

I mean, if you need me to, I could teach these courses. I've been willing to poke my claw at two of the above. I could do more. You won't get a whole lot more information just waiting for them to self-destruct.  :evil:

Try smashing them, soldier! Any of them! And be quick about it, it's not like your fellow Koopa Troopers are particularly nimble, or organized, or punctual, or even present...  :meh:

Arch3r said:
I did think King Bowser was a dupe from the start, by the way. I never really made any mention of it, because I thought it was obvious. The account was created solely for this werewolf, that much is obvious. This suggests to me it's a dupe from an experienced player, as people new to the game have no meta on the forum to begin with and thus no reason for a new account.

Great, kid! Do you want a medal?

It doesn't have much to do with the business at hand, which is smashing plumbers. You do a lot better when you focus. Instead of tossing fireballs aimlessly, perhaps try to arch them properly, like all good Arch3rs do. Maybe you'll even hit the target. Just shoot, it's not like the royal armory is short on fire-based munitions. I am not worried about the treasury, just plumber-smashing. All the gold coins will be ours once they're dead anyway!

1) Take a deep breath
2) Breathe fire
3) Bwahaha

So simple even a fresh-faced Koopa Trooper cadet can grasp it. If they're as smart as you are.

OK, I'm officially enlisting for the koopa army. Bowser has made me a converted. I already have a dragon avatar, so I'm off to a good start. Now, which plumber should I roast.

And just to make it clear, I'll fight anyone who tries to lynch commander Bowser. We shall not be defeated until we take over the mushroom kingdom.

That's the spirit, Xagnut.

I was worried when you mistook me for a plumber, but you and the Battery Operated Boyfriend and the Big McWhopper have all done well so far. I'm trying to see if Arch3r can hit the bulls-eye. I'm already on Teofish, because someone else was also on Teofish. But if you'd prefer a different gold statue, point n' click.

If worse comes to worse, there's nothing wrong with smashing a total absentee, they had their chance to participate, but they're truant. This school doles out some punishment for it, but going AWOL in the Koopa Troop usually results in being trapped in a room full of Boom-Boom's sweat socks for all eternity, which is a fate worse than death. So that's two who are easily not pulling their weight and could even be plumbers sleeping in on the job, the easiest kind to smash. If you think they're more lively, but unsure of how to handle the awesome and charismatic King of the Koopas, perhaps look here, outside of the green and orange.

1. The Mighty McLovin <-----AWOL
2. Big McLarge-Huge <----Big is good.
3. McConor <----Smash-able.
4. Bodrax <---Marching properly
5. Lumos
6. Arch3r <----Has potential
7. Ah_Zhou
8. Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo <---B.O.B., which is close enough to being a Bob-Omb.
9. Teofish <----Pending for a pulverizing
10. Leifr Eiriksson <---Leif is too Aloof
11. Benno Maximus <----------AWOL
12. Untitled. <----Doesn't even have a nametag
13. King Bowser <-----Amazing
14. Rocketsheep
15. Lord Kelsier <-----AWOL

Some of the above might have potential but I can't say are worthy of passing the Koopa academy yet.

I'll personally smash anything that isn't green. And the green ones I reserve the right to smash if their egos get too big for being promoted up the ranks of the Koopa Troop. Only I am allowed to be larger than life!

I'll be back in a few, to consolidate if necessary. It's going to be hard to reach eight votes on any one candidate today if half the cadets are still asleep in their bunks. Or "aloof".

It should be noted that only two of the truant classmates are scheduled for expulsion, but I count three. Perhaps I've miscounted.

I'm not known for being great at math, but that makes me puzzle a little bit over why the third one isn't also being threatened. If I didn't know better I'd think that was cause for sounding the plumber alarm, but that's too easy even for me.

Ah_Zhou said:
what about the black ones?

Those would be the ones outside of the green and orange, who I suggested get stuffed in a drain pipe, or shot out of a cannon, or shot with a cannon. I'd smash the orange ones, but the innocent among them will get replaced with green awesomeness, I'm sure.

If you'd like to beat up a plumber, and are stuck for a good move, I encourage you to follow the votes of one of the guys in green. Any will do, because I'll also be voting with such troops before the deadline.

King Bowser said:
It should be noted that only two of the truant classmates are scheduled for expulsion, but I count three. Perhaps I've miscounted.

Lord Kelsier PM'd me to say he was busy but will check in after Wednesday/before deadline. So he at least knows that the game has begun and has acknowledged my request for contact. I'll deal with his absence in due course.

Benno Maximums and The Mighty McLovin haven't responded to any of my PMs/emails, therefore are open for replacement (or possession tomorrow, if I can't find replacements).

Less than 2.5 hours to deadline.

Llandy, could you give us a quick vote count before the deadline? Not that it will matter, we don't have the numbers for a majority, but I'd like to know how far we are.

Checking in, it seems we definitely don't have the numbers to lynch someone unless I literally help you guys lynch me.

Eh, no. I'm not that silly.

Vote Count – Day 1, Count 5

King Bowser (4) McConor, Untitled., Teofish, Ah_Zhou
Teofish (2) Bodrax, King Bowser
Untitled (1) Big McLarge Huge
Arch3r (1) Orgasmo

Not voting: Rocketsheep, The Mighty McLovin, Lord Kelsier, Benno Maximus, Leifr, Lumos , Arch3r

Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax
King Bowser votes Rocketsheep
McConor votes King Bowser
Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo votes McConor
Bodrax votes Teofish
King Bowser votes Bodrax
Ah_Zhou votes King Bowser
Big McLarge Huge votes Untitled.
King Bowser votes Untitled.
Ah_Zhou votes Untitled.
Arch3r votes King Bowser
Untitled. votes King Bowser
Teofish votes King Bowser
King Bowser votes Teofish
Ah_Zhou votes King Bowser
Orgasmo votes Arch3r
Arch3r unvotes

Players left to check in: The Mighty McLovin, Benno Maximus, Lord Kelsier

Anyone around, want one last minute push to get someone? I'm open to hang Zhou, Rocketsheep and Leifr.

I could also be convinced to lynch Arch3r and McConor.

Back
Top Bottom