[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

*Cue King Bowser picking up his computer and hurtling it across the room*

I previewed that post a half dozen times.

Ah_Zhou said:
After reading these pages, I still have no idea how to behave in class.
Worry not, friend. I've changed through some schools before coming here, it's always a little while until one adjusts oneself. Still, this school seems to be a bit different, the guys here are a more colourful bunch than usual.

Lumos said:
But Bowser, comic sans means sarcasm, so nobody could ever take your posts seriously if you keep this up, pls stop.

Never, pasta-pusher! The great Bowser, king of all the Koopas will never yield! I shall shake off all temporary setbacks with a confident Bwahaha, and promptly continue pounding plumbers with perfect precision!

King Bowser said:
Lumos said:
But Bowser, comic sans means sarcasm, so nobody could ever take your posts seriously if you keep this up, pls stop.
Never, pasta-pusher! The great Bowser, king of all the Koopas will never yield! I shall shake off all temporary setbacks with a confident Bwahaha, and promptly continue pounding plumbers with perfect precision!
*sigh* But there AREN'T any plumbers around! The school only keeps a handyman who sometimes acts as a security guard...
Bowser, you remind me of that kid in second grade who claimed he'd made a lab in his basement, and would go on a tangent about how he could clone a sheep in it*... I think I'll go to the class teacher about you, I'm starting to worry. Perhaps you'd like a visit to the pedagogical advisor? I'm sure he or she will be happy to hear everything about your obsession with hatred towards plumbing...

* True story. I'm not even kidding. Poor kid changed groups the next year.

Don't give me that, I might not have been paying close attention, but I heard some pasty guy say something about plumbers.

[quote author=Some pasty-faced guy]“Some of you may be wondering how safe this school actually is. You may have heard rumours about… plumbers.”

Several sharp intakes of breath pierce the silence that follows, and pasty-face doesn’t begin speaking again until each breath has been expelled.

“Those rumours are sadly true. There is a curse upon this high school, and each year toilets are plunged.” His hand suddenly shoots out, pointing to a boy on a chair in the middle of the second row. “Why, I remember last year’s class, a boy named Tinkle who sat in that very seat. A happy child. Wide-eyed, innocent, a keen learner, but he had a weak bladder. Spent most of his time in the water closet. He disappeared towards the end of the last term. Then he returned with a degree in plumbing from that silly night school across the street. His parents still put his dinner on the table every night and hope that he walks through the kitchen door and pulls up those sagging pants, and throws that stinky old hat away for good.”

The eyes of Pasty-Face flicker across every face in the audience, as if measuring the mettle of the students gathered there. Finally he clears his throat again, his voice now taking on a soft, dangerous tone.

“Every year, they come. Drawn to the drains and the pipes, the irresistible allure of the clog. They take the best of you. Drain-drippers. Pasta-jockeys. Men of moustaches and suspender-ed pants. But this year, you’re going to fight back.”
[/quote]

That little speech he gave made me feel downright... patriotic! It actually brings a tear to my eye, just thinking about it. Not to worry, pasty-face guy whose name I can't recall, no plumbers ever get past me, except for that one time.

Yo, Bodrax...let's barter. I am willing to follow you on Arch3r if you're giving Untitled some consideration. From all those that came in after the initial Bowser/Rocketsheep thing, his posts feel the most off to me.

Bowser I will not lynch, he's just too damn funny.

unvote, vote: Untitled

Note: this is totally not revenge for the time when Untitled tried to force me to rape Goblins...ugh...  :facepalm:

Why even bother with Boxcar? I'm the one with the muscle and the can-do attitude.

Unvote: Bodrax
Vote: Untitled.

My list of things to pulverize just keeps getting longer. A Koopa's work is never done!

Mclarge-Huge ( damn, there's no easy way to shorten this name), I could be convinced to vote for Untitled, but I'm not seeing it yet. Maybe it's because he agrees with me. Help me see his wolfishness and I'll gladly follow you.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
waw

Teofish said:
Heheey.  First time ever playing werewolf
Is this a role confession??

Bodrax said:
His response to my accusation was also pretty bad. It shows that he knows the accusation is weak but it concerns him nonetheless. Wolf sign.
It didn't concern me at all, actually.

Especially since your argumentation is so flawed. King Bowser is around far more than me, but he doesn't hunt, yet you didn't feel the need to point this out. You're tunnel-visioning on me for whatever reason you may have.

Can you give me a list of all people who are around and whether or not you think they're hunting? I was in the middle of posting my suspicion list yesterday, but then I realized noone really posted anything substantial yet, so I cancelled it. After you have this list, tell me why you chose to pick me out of the list of people not hunting, which is probably 90% of the people around here. Or just about everyone but you.

Anyways, here's the list:
- King Bowser: Ugly green text, probably gives people a reason to lynch him. Wouldn't be smart to do as a wolf, so I don't see him as a wolf.
- Ah Zhou: Goes for the easy vote (see above) by voting the 'ugly green text spammer'. Could easily see this as a wolf thing. But then, the green text is really annoying.
- Bodrax: The one person trying to hunt
- Big Mc-Adventurous: Trying to hunt somewhat, but to a lesser extend than Bodrax. Could be wolf, trying to avoid some sus
- Lumos: No idea yet.
- Untitled: No hunting from his part, expects to get lynched. Leaning towards wolfish here, but not enough to go on.
- Rocket Sheep: No reasons for suspicion yet, so innocent thusfar.
- Theofish: Mildly innocent.
- Orgasmo: I think innocent, because giving opinions and reads on people. Again, not much, but 'not much' is more than 'nothing'.

Hence the "But then, the green text is really annoying."

It's not enough to vote, but hey, this is a game about judging people on the littlest things.

Back
Top Bottom