SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
okashiikessen said:
Owen Wulfson said:
okashiikessen said:
So I take it the mod isn't released yet? I just found this the other day at work, finally got a chance to come and look for the download...

And no, I'm not reading 450 pages of this. XD

This is an ongoing project but a lot of ground needs to be covered. The first page contains a great deal of information that should answer most inquiries, please look into it if you can.

Yeah, I read through most of it. But couldn't find the stuff I REALLY wanted (release date, download link)... And I could help with any writing that needs doing, but I'm not a coder or graphic artist... :/

I could use your help nevertheless. Will PM you with details.

Thought I'd post an update on what I've been recently been coding, I've come up with some code which will allow us to have "special" missions. In these missions NPCs will not attack or react to the player until he is within their line of sight and is close enough to them to be seen. In other words this will allow me to create special missions like the following

- the player has to infiltrate an enemy camp (will be far easier for the player if he remains undetected and practically impossible if he is spotted)
- the player can explore dungeons/catacombs and will encounter enemys as he traverses them in search of special relics

I'm open to ideas for new missions  :grin:

La Grandmaster said:
Thought I'd post an update on what I've been recently been coding, I've come up with some code which will allow us to have "special" missions. In these missions NPCs will not attack or react to the player until he is within their line of sight and is close enough to them to be seen. In other words this will allow me to create special missions like the following

- the player has to infiltrate an enemy camp (will be far easier for the player if he remains undetected and practically impossible if he is spotted)
- the player can explore dungeons/catacombs and will encounter enemys as he traverses them in search of special relics

That sounds pretty sweet. Between you and Art we have one amazing coding department.

just a tip and a question i plat alot of mods but is it possible for you to make giants i know for a fact that the mod vikingr have giants and i just say it would be really epic if you could put in a few giants beond the wall.

second thing is ths mod somehow working with a clash of kings you could help eatchother. they have made it good so far

SPOILERS!!! from BOOKS (in response to swedishking.)
.... Giants didn't attack the wall, interdependently at least, they were part of Mance Rayder (or Raider) s wildling host however, and i think one of the giant kings broke through the first gate under the wall but was killed by that one armed blacksmith (cant think of the name) and the other nights watch in there, they were part of the wildling army, it wouldn't not make sense if they were part of wildling partys but as said above not in first release .... Now i better stop with the off topic before Shimmler cuts my head off, I much like my head. I don't want to see it removed just yet. (Tyrion anyone)

La Grandmaster said:

(i dont know the Asoiaf lore) but this is only possible if Westeros has such special relics.  If i might suggest Dragon Eggs  :mrgreen:

282678_466261700095940_1234292983_n.jpg

Dyflinn432 said:
SPOILERS!!! from BOOKS (in response to swedishking.)
.... Giants didn't attack the wall, interdependently at least, they were part of Mance Rayder (or Raider) s wildling host however, and i think one of the giant kings broke through the first gate under the wall but was killed by that one armed blacksmith (cant think of the name) and the other nights watch in there, they were part of the wildling army, it wouldn't not make sense if they were part of wildling partys but as said above not in first release .... Now i better stop with the off topic before Shimmler cuts my head off, I much like my head. I don't want to see it removed just yet. (Tyrion anyone)

Remember the wildling party jon snow found with his new recruits in the woods? Giants can be members of a wildling party, but it should be very uncommon, at least Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun should be in the mod :razz:

A question to English native speakers and ASOIAF lore experts. How should 'master-at-arms' be properly spelled if it's actually a proper noun assigned to each of masters-at-arms in the castles? I mean, with all the 'Village Elders' and 'Arsenal Masters' (our mod only) and 'Guild Masters' it should be on par when it comes to spelling. So there's a question - should it be 'Master-at-arms' or 'Master-at-Arms'?

To my own personal taste, second one just doesn't look right, even though it seems proper.

Art of Justice said:
A question to English native speakers and ASOIAF lore experts. How should 'master-at-arms' be properly spelled if it's actually a proper noun assigned to each of masters-at-arms in the castles? I mean, with all the 'Village Elders' and 'Arsenal Masters' (our mod only) and 'Guild Masters' it should be on par when it comes to spelling. So there's a question - should it be 'Master-at-arms' or 'Master-at-Arms'?

To my own personal taste, second one just doesn't look right, even though it seems proper.

What if i might ask is a Master-at-arms? isnt the proper name: Man-at-Arms?

Kaampper said:
Art of Justice said:

What if i might ask is a Master-at-arms? isnt the proper name: Man-at-Arms?

A castle unit, responsible for upgrading your troops hired in villages.

First one is indeed correct, because Village Elder are two words, while Master-at-arms is one word, even though it's hyphonised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom