Various issues i've come across

Users who are viewing this thread

Imperial Lib

Recruit
Forgive me if I've included something already in the Known Issues, let me know and I will mark it out.

Troops

- Sturgian Woodsman is in control group 2 (Archers) when he only has javelins. Should probably be in control group 1 (Infantry).
- Mercenary Guard, Mercenary Crossbowman and Vlandian Levy Crossbowman are in control group 1 when they should be in 2.
- Hired Crossbow have extremely high crossbow skill despite the other mercenaries being relatively weak when compared to same rank troops from other cultures.
- Mercenary Guard are missing a Melee weapon.
- Sturgian Militia Spearman have much better armour than anyone else at rank 2, this seems wrong.
? Sturgian Militia Veteran Spearman have better armour than other Militia Veterans, perhaps he can have less armour or other veterans could get some better armour to balance this.
- most if not all of the various cultures' Caravan Guard have very high skills for their rank of 4 and seemingly higher than most of the Veteran Caravan Guard

Equipment

- There are various clipping issues with gloves and bracers with the sleeves on chest pieces. My impression is that the chest piece models have to be adapted to fix this.
- Visual clipping issues on these units:
Battanian Oathsworn
Battanian Wildling
Sturgian Shock Troop
Sturgian Veteran Warrior
Sturgian Ulfhednar
Sturgian Veteran Bowman
Sturgian Horse Raider
Sturgian Militia Veteran Archer
Sturgian Militia Spearman
Sturgian Archer
Sturgian Spearman
Varyag Veteran
Aserai Veteran Infantry
Aserai Master Archer
Vlandian Knight
and various others.

Some units are using pieces of equipment that are not consistent with their culture or their class.
- Palatine Guard / Imperial Veteran Archer wear padded mittens despite using a bow. Thematically this doesn't add up, as it would become very difficult to handle the bow with such thick gloves on. Bracers or thin gloves would look better.
- Kuzait Darkhan gloves seem out of place.
- Vlandian Pikeman boots seem out of place. (also it looks like he's not wearing any trousers).
- Khuzait Heavy Lancer gloves seem a little out of place

Skills

- level 75 Crossbow Skill "Crossbow Cavalry" and level 125 Riding Skill "Crossbow Expert" are the same thing.
- level 25 Polearm Skill "Pikeman" reads "Increase you damage with polearms by 2%" where the alternative option is the same but only while mounted.
- level 75 Riding Skill "Squires" does nothing.

I will edit to add more later.

Last edited:
"moved to balancing issues"
ok, but there are what i call 'bugs' here, so long as you fix em, no worries...
I just really want my merc guard to have a sword or something.

Back
Top Bottom