Dissapointing...

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
Somehow you managed to make the mage worse than what it was 2 years ago.
Congratulations,I didn't know it was possible to put it back in beta that fast.

Firstly the balancing issues...Khuzait and Vlandia still an issue,yea who would have thought that an access to early 20% more benefit in auto resolve will have an impact that big,you clearly didn't because well...as you can see you were going left and right how the bonus movement speed of Khuzaits was the issue...
I don't know what to say anymore other than either remove or rework auto resolve,put a 20% bonus vs cavalry by spearmen,25% by crossbowmen vs HA,anything really...to bandaid these issues.
Then you have the great gods above me,you can't make peace if it's early in the war,it is so bad it ruined 5 of my campaigns,because as you can guess,probably not since you don't play this game one goddamn bit,it leads to early kingdom extinction.
I'm in the 1st year of my game and Khuzait's at Omor with 2000 men because of the next issue.
Reinforcing armies,yea it's a thing that's as bad as it sounds,it is AWFUL,it is so bad in the first month of a campaign Battania was left at 2 towns and 3 castles!

Secondly there are no new items added,if they were they don't spawn because you've decided to put half a million for a chestpiece,I know you didn't bother to check these things,but the latest armours added in the game use the old pricing system,the one which made items be priced at 500K denars.
Khan's bracers,the new bracers for Khuzaits are at 23 hand armour and cost 8K denars,they'll never spawn in my game because their next best one is 24 hand armour at 3-4K,I don't really remember.
Not to mention the old imperial helmets you hyped them,only on Lords found,and the popular Battanian Crowned Helmet or whatever is called it hasn't ever spawned in the game outside of lords.
Just like so many 1H weapons found on Lords and their civil attire,why are they not found in shops?
I'd like to play them and not marry-kill-loot gameplay on spouses for gear.

Thirdly: Battles are boring because troops are too weak and others too strong.
Why WOULD you ever use Oathsworns over Sergeants(newly ones that have shoulders)or Heavy Spearmen?
Why use Darkhans over Aserai V Infantry and Legionary.
Why use any Khuzait troop over Khan's Guards actually.
Why would you built the mistake known as Vanguards over freaking recruiting Squires and training them up.
Somehow the only troops that are now satisfying to pull on ALL cultures are the shock ones,funny because before the release of the game they were unusable.
You could rebalance some troops...like reduce BA and HA of Khuzait Heavy Horse Archers but give them 2 stacks of Stacked Steppe Arrows and Steppe War Bow,give Heavy Lancers some leg armour and hand armour,buff HA of Aserai and Cav of Sturgia,particularly BA.
It's embarassing to see a light cavalry have 30-35BA instead of like 45-50 which should make them better and usuable

The game right now is unplayable,2 many issues alongside bugs popping again,ranging from minor visual ones to straight up crashes such as the one where you fight the guards for weapons quest.

Back
Top Bottom