{S} More Warhorse - Plated Charger - Long Caparisoned Horses - Half Cataphract

Users who are viewing this thread

there is a problem when I uploaded the Plated Charger. When I ever open the horses market at the Drihim and Uxhala, it closes down and has a RGL warning. And when open Suno the Plate Charger has a blank model, did I do something wrong

THanks for a great mod.

1)Do you still create upon request?

2)I'm using the Hundred Years War Mod and the horses don't seem to show up. Any suggestions?

Note: They show up in the native game, but not in The Hundred Years War. I've even placed all the necessary files in the HYW module folder, but no luck.

saltjunkie said:
THanks for a great mod.

1)Do you still create upon request?

2)I'm using the Hundred Years War Mod and the horses don't seem to show up. Any suggestions?

ah thanks, depends what you want.
they should show in the hundred years mod, i think. no idea why not  :grin:

Thanks for reply.

1) I'd like a barded warhorse with the Welsh flag as it's coat of arms: the green and white flag with the red dragon in the center of it. Is this possible?

2) Is there anything i need to change about your instructions to be able to adjust it to the Hundred Years War mod, e.g., change any file names or path names?

3)I noticed that the way u set up your brf. file is different than that used in Hundred Years War; that is, yours is more recent than theirs...the dds files use different shaders and dxt 5(smooth alpha) instead of that you use, e.g., dxt 1 (i bit alpha). Is this the problem, and how can i solve it?

I appreciate your help, and would def. like to cruise around on your steeds, my good sir. Cheers.

Hey Wanderer,

I was curious, do you have a link to a good tutorial on creating and adding my own custom warhorse to warband, or a tutorial on a least how to best change and existing warhorse? Also, I have some dds. textures of a welsh flag i created for Warband, would these help you with your creation, if so, what is the most efficent method for posting the images and/or sending them to you?

Wow, awesome. Thank you so much. Is there a tutorial on what you do to create new looking warhorses? I don't want to bug you for more custom warhorses when I should just do it myself. I can't wait to see her, is she beautiful? THANK YOU  :lol: :lol:

wanderer949 said:
some shots of the warhorses in warband!!! will be a download in a few days

Was the horse in this pic ever released?  I downloaded all your packs from the repository, but I couldn't find it.
There was a post about them being in a mod, but which mod?

Nice warhorse texture. I can see why you want this baby to ride. "Because, she's got a ticket to ride...she's got a ticket to ri-i-ide."

I eventually found it in an old version. Had to create normal and specular maps for it but it's working in my game now and looks magnificent.

Back
Top Bottom