{S} More Warhorse - Plated Charger - Long Caparisoned Horses - Half Cataphract

Users who are viewing this thread

ahh that sucks hopfully some 1 can remake these horses with reigns and striups cant be that hard to add if you allready know how to edit 3d.

A guy can hope.

P.S the remake of the horses are startign too look good :grin: i gotta do the Norm maps for them and finalize a few things but im almost ready to put em ingame :grin:

Remake after the reformat

I just cant seam to get mine all shiny liek yours mine if i get em shiny it looks like leather..... instead of material

And i stil lthink the designs on the front look weird i miay redo it but this 1 is meant for ais so i dont wanna spend to long on it
5wwol1.jpg

this 1 turned out awsoem yet i made it overly simple ..... i think the shadder dosent like quad patterns.... it breaks its shading i think unless i just dunno how to set the numbers properly for it :sad: if any 1 knows on how to setup the shader numbers for the texture to make it look good let me know.
35kkab8.jpg

SO i wasent happy how the first image turned out i redid it from scratch but differantly and ive figured out how to make stuff look like its matrials.. its all in the bump maps :razz:! not the numbers in the brf.

34rbtrs.jpg

SO ive improved my retextures of this wonderfull mod :smile: ive bretonniazed :grin:

vbdj5.jpg

FOR THE LADY OF THE LAKE WE CHARGEE!! :smile:

iqkgon.jpg

SO ok same horse again but i love the blood on my blade :smile: looks epic

2yw96o8.jpg

.. diff horse similar colors .. lets just say that swordsman had a bad day.....

2ccw9c7.jpg

yea hes coped from my Display pick i wanna add the leatherstraps on his back but im to lazy im just tryign to get my mod folder to the point where ican start playing i havent played in a month...... MB is like crack much?

ANY 1 know where i cna downloaded good shields? that are basecly non heraldric plain HEavy HEater shields with out the metal struts that run in the middle? struts are optional though prefer none but if there is ill still take it.

P.S my new personal Barded warhorse :grin: in my colors .. blue and white :smile:

2lialgi.jpg

green V2

dq2atd.jpg

SHud i add the leather strap at the front aswell like the green gorse in my DP? >_> i think i will later :razz:!

Ohh and :smile: FInally figured how to edit shields :smile: i cna start making matchign shields

1zggjsi.jpg

wanderer949 said:
hey it'll work with the latest patch, so go ahead and dl and enjoy  :grin:

really :O cool gonna download it and try :grin: cant wait nice job  (this iks a single player mod yes it didnt say on the thread name :/ )

wanderer949 said:
Ceriy said:
Can someone please upload barded15W.dds?
I downloaded the file twice and both times its corrupted.

is anyone else having this problem?
ill look into it anyway, i have some more horses to add as well  :grin:
Saw this on download page:
posted by moonsurfer on Feb 12, 2011, 12:34:02 pm
barded15W.dds gives errror. can someone pls check the file???

i found an error about WDecorated.dds and after i look into your mod there are no Wdecorated.dds there. Any way to solve it?

xpresscience said:
i found an error about WDecorated.dds and after i look into your mod there are no Wdecorated.dds there. Any way to solve it?

hi it seems i managed to forget a file, bloody again  :grin:
so here they are to download, also changed the main download in the repository to include these

http://www.mediafire.com/?6995082xmvmj8tr
http://www.mediafire.com/?i8xapul0878l8l8

Back
Top Bottom