Please slow down on the patches Taleworlds

Users who are viewing this thread

Most of the stuff you add with those small patches has already been fixed by mods.
However, these mods often stop working properly with new patches.
But we need those mods, because they also fix other stuff.

So kindly bundle up the changes for a weekly patch instead.
Especially since you forced steam on us and patches can't be stopped there and rollbacks are troublesome.

Just a big LOL...

"Stop the patches" for an in-development EA game is one of the craziest demands I've ever heard. The whole point of EA is to get the game right and to develop/update it constantly, not to sit around with a static version. :p

The frequency and responsiveness of patches is a GOOD thing as far as I am concerned. It fills me with confidence that buying into this EA will be rewarded with a polished final product when we're done.

I'm pretty thrilled with the daily patches and want them to keep up (though I also can't wait for more content to be added -- hopefully 1.1.0 comes soon!)

Most of the stuff you add with those small patches has already been fixed by mods.

Especially since you forced steam on us and patches can't be stopped there and rollbacks are troublesome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy christ,this is one of the best quotes i've seen so far.

Please Talesworld, stop the development of your game because you're breaking the mods I have installed.

Hahahahaha. Oh God, i'm actually laughing IRL. Thank you. No, but seriously, why the hell would you ask a developer to stop the EARLY ACCESS of their game because you want your mods to work? Why are people even modding in an early access? Release I could understand, but Early Access? For Gods sake it's practically a alpha/beta version of the game, and you're worried about mods fixing the stuff that's broke? Seriously? No, really, seriously?

This is early access, kindly get out of the way and let TW do their thing.

TW: Carry on!!!!

ya this is bogus haha. the mods that fix things are just placeholders so don't get attached to them. The rate that they're releasing patches is incredible and is a model for all other early access titles.

It is better to be one big patch every week or two.

Becouse this "patch" is nothing.

Smithing needs rework
Skill system needs rework.

But now it broke the game for me. And Vanila is a complete mess

The most idiots post I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom