Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

DLC...hah! No way I would pay for DLC.
If they leave the game like this and keep the communication at this level I don't think I'll pay for anything they will ever make. They even had the idea of selling birth and death as a DLC as it is a separate module in the game (Remember, they announced this feature in a blog post). Years of hype just for downgraded graphics, a half-finished release with features behind even Warband and their 2016 PC Gamer Weekender video. They're trying to leave the mess to modders and hope they won't have to do the job they get paid to do. Why include any diplomacy in the base game when there is already a diplomacy mod right? Oh you think AI is stupid? It can easily be fixed with RBM, don't make us spend our precious time with it.

I understand but I don't have much to share at the moment. Having said that, we continue to read everyone's feedback and relay it internally so if there's any topic in particular you or anyone else would like to touch on, we would be happy to look into it.

So I guess you/the team are just tone deaf to the community's frustration over lack of communication and general updates?

So I guess you/the team are just tone deaf to the community's frustration over lack of communication and general updates?
How they have nothing to share, months since the last time is telling that there is nothing done and nothing to show for it. Not even a boiler plate paragraph what this '1.3' patch will be about; if it's just adding a few maps/armors, unit tweaks, focusing on existing systems, tweaking smithing parts, crashes only, etc...just nothing. No plan or roadmap of even half-year intervals (or even annual interval).

All this frustration is entirely mismanaged on their part. We're all thinking, with how long of a gap, this 1.3 patch will surely be significant. It won't be - and they don't even want to bother tampering those expectations down with any sort of communication, nor do they think it's worth even saying what's being worked on; because I honestly don't think their workers have made any progress on anything. Not even worth applying into the pre-beta version for us.

Now I'm being made fun of. Please respond so I can save my face.
I gotchu
During our release, we shared our intent to continue supporting the title with content updates - which has led to new features such as Fog of War, Retirement, Player-owned Alleys, World Map & Mission Weather, Formation Targeting, Warehouses, and Multiplayer Taunts among others. We want to reassure you that we're still on this path and working towards future updates. We share your enthusiasm for what lies ahead and although it will take a while longer to finalize the new additions, be confident that they are coming.

In the meantime, we encourage you to continue sharing your feedback and ideas with us. Your input plays a crucial role in shaping the future of Bannerlord, and we value your ongoing support.

"while longer to finalize the new additions'

Well if they say they are still working on new content additions, AND it's taken this long with still a "while longer" to go, perhaps the next set of changes will actually be fairly large and impressive? What are we thinking? Map rework? Faction rework/balance pass? Something like this makes me more more interested in perhaps there are some nice changes coming.

Maybe claimants are coming with a reworked main quest/better claimant quests and systems?

Well if they say they are still working on new content additions, AND it's taken this long with still a "while longer" to go, perhaps the next set of changes will actually be fairly large and impressive? What are we thinking? Map rework? Faction rework/balance pass? Something like this makes me more more interested in perhaps there are some nice changes coming.

Maybe claimants are coming with a reworked main quest/better claimant quests and systems?
Let's have a guess. This new content must include more than programme works or art works because TW wouldn't waste its human resource. So it can't be map rework only.

It's astonishing how they can't say a single thing what this 'new addition' stuff is. Judging by how all the previous additions and features where checklisted/phoned/bareboned in; "See, a new set of armor is an 'addition', right? Therefore, we didn't lie or mislead, even if this armor took 6 months to get to beta".

The game official is now focusing all their energy on multiplayer games, ignoring the content and issues of the game itself! What we want is not all kinds of activities! What we need is new content and a better gaming experience! I hope you know!:xf-cry:

Lol, the features are "so amazing" that you can't even share what you're working on? What kind of faith do you have, dear developers? I, and far from being the only one, am already starting to feel sick when I receive a message about "Cr*p Tales № 100500" in Steam.

If you annoy even loyal and patient players, maybe you should at least share something, especially since you know if you make DLC, we are ready to pay for them, but we should know somethink?

Where is the advanced and extensive diplomacy?
Where are the applicants?
Where is the normal plot?
Where are the engine updates?
Where are the Invasions and Crises of the late and mid-game?
Where is the revision of the dynasties? Where is it all?

What will it appear in the wonder new DLC and | or patches 3.0? And where are at least some guarantees of this?

Last edited:
Can you stop spamming this thread with updates for your mod?
You misunderstood me, this is not a mod, this is a patch for testing changes, i.e. I do this so that everyone can check the changes and understand whether they are needed in the game or not.
My patch will not work after the official 1.3 patch, so you can tell the developer what you liked.

Essentially, this is like a beta patch for a future version of the game.
I make changes almost every day and try to fix broken mechanics and create interest in them, as well as eliminate inconveniences in the game.

If necessary, I can explain any change, why it is needed and how it works.

Last edited:
You misunderstood me, this is not a mod, this is a patch for testing changes, i.e. I do this so that everyone can check the changes and understand whether they are needed in the game or not.
My patch will not work after the official 1.3 patch, so you can tell the developer what you liked.

Essentially, this is like a beta patch for a future version of the game.
I make changes almost every day and try to fix broken mechanics and create interest in them, as well as eliminate inconveniences in the game.

If necessary, I can explain any change, why it is needed and how it works.
Your "patch" is unofficial changes to the game not made or endorsed by TW. That is by definition a mod. The thread for discussing official patches is not the correct place to share your patches and game changes.

Your "patch" is unofficial changes to the game not made or endorsed by TW. That is by definition a mod. The thread for discussing official patches is not the correct place to share your patches and game changes.
In fact, yes, but in theory, these are proposals for both users and the developer, only not written, but implemented.

Back
Top Bottom