Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Takes a lot longer for the skeleton crew to get things done now.
Do you believe Bethseda use their full studio capacity on Starfiield still as well? Unless you have good sources on the inner workings at TaleWorld (please share), we have no idea how many working on what atm.

It is unlikely that something will be fixed. There is still a bug. In which part of the image is lost and stripes appear. This is during the battles in some villages.

It is unlikely that something will be fixed. There is still a bug. In which part of the image is lost and stripes appear. This is during the battles in some villages.

Is this similar to the problem your having ?

20240309130832-1.jpg

Why do reinforcements spawn into random groups like this? Causes complete chaos and makes the whole Order of Battle setup pointless as all your groups just get messed up when reinforcements spawn.

Also have hundreds of archers in my army but after three rounds of reinforcements spawning I haven't been able to use any of them as only about 20 have spawned throughout the battle.

Is it possible that TW could take this into consideration? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/order-of-battle-entreaty.462268/

I heard there is crash issues with 1.2.9 ?. When entering the arena it crashes. I had to switch it back to 1.2.8.
DId you hear it, or did you experience it? Did you upload crash reports? So far haven't had any crash on tournaments on 1.2.9 and probably done 50+ of them so far.

DId you hear it, or did you experience it? Did you upload crash reports? So far haven't had any crash on tournaments on 1.2.9 and probably done 50+ of them so far.
Heard from a streamer but also expereience it. I did not uplaod the crash report. I had to change back to previous version (1.2.:cool: and no issues. (Probably should but honestly i am not patient enough to reply every 2 to 4 weeks. It is intresting that you have had no crashes. I was going to wait it out for a bit then eventually put a crash report in.

Heard from a streamer but also expereience it. I did not uplaod the crash report. I had to change back to previous version (1.2.:cool: and no issues. (Probably should but honestly i am not patient enough to reply every 2 to 4 weeks. It is intresting that you have had no crashes. I was going to wait it out for a bit then eventually put a crash report in.

Any mods in use? Tried to delete old shaders and repop them? You will find shaders in "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders"
If I recal right, Programdata is a hidden folder in windows by default, so you have to enable show hidden folders.

im uninstalling this lol... waste of my time.
Good idea.

Taleworlds will never allow this game to get anywhere near its potential. Skeleton crew working on it now pretty much.

And the most important thing about skeletons... is something that they have in common with Bannerlord.... they're dead.

Any mods in use? Tried to delete old shaders and repop them? You will find shaders in "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders"
If I recal right, Programdata is a hidden folder in windows by default, so you have to enable show hidden folders.
Only twitch bannermen and the custom banner presistance, that is it. I havent looked into the shaders. What does the shaders do ?

Back
Top Bottom