Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount and Blade 2 BannerLord- I assume this patch hasn’t made it to Xbox yet from what I’ve seen. My game crashes very very often. I am on Xbox Series X and it freezes and crashes going into towns or villages. When I’m roaming around, going into battle, or even just sitting paused. Screen will freeze and then bring me back to the home page. If it had been a few times I wouldn’t care. But I could be playing for say 8 hours and it will crash at least 3-5 times within the 8 hours. Freezes when saving and takes like 2-5mins to save. The game gets laggy from time to time and fast forwarding gets very jumpy. I see blue coloring when doing sieges. Game crashes when I do the going into the keep mission. Also gets very jumpy and lags a bunch during sieges. I know you are all very busy and hard at work and I am so thankful that you all made this amazing game, i thoroughly enjoy this game and play it for hours, i mean hours and love everything about this game and are excited to see everything else that comes to this game! But please look into the issues, my fiancé is even noticing how much this game crashes. :/ I am also very new to visiting and or using Forums and discussions so I am very sorry if this is too long and not in the right forum. I am a noob.
Having very similar problems on Xbox S.Like you I really enjoy the game but the frequency of the crashing is really frustrating. Mines tends to crash on large scale battles and I also have the weird blue colouring too. Try flicking the middle button on your controller (can’t remember its name) back and forth when you’re saving your game. This seems to help me when it gets stuck saving. Wish I could help you more. Seems to be really unstable on console. I seem to get a lot of the wives coming in with negative exp as well.

I run vanilla, I play on Xbox Series X and don’t use any Mods. I mean there could be a hardware issue with my Xbox I suppose. But I rarely have this issue with other games so I figure the game itself is having issues. Usually starts to crash and have issues some time half way through conquering Calradia. I mean my family gets pretty big, 45-50+ people in the clan. Maybe that’s an issue I don’t know. But I do run vanilla, the game runs very smooth for a while but once I hit a certain point and or after completing the main quest and or conquering half of calradia the game starts getting really buggy and crashes a lot.
lol. Don’t think it’s a hardware issue with your Xbox mate. I play on Xbox S and I’ve never played a game that crashes as much as this one. And the 74 in my gamer tag is the year of my birth. lol. I know nothing about code or anything but I’ve been playing computer games for 40 years and never played a game as unstable as this. Lot to like about the game but buggy as hell. Excuse me for rambling.

Stated where? Community managers have gone MIA again regarding this topic.
You can go to Dejan's profile & look at postings or go to page 27 of "Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5" and scroll to the bottom most comment.

But in my opinion, regardless the confirmation of a community manager, I think that there is still a small chance for a patch to be released for the end of March, since Easter holidays are coming and a new beta patch would attract potential buyers. But this chance is very slim.

But in my opinion, regardless the confirmation of a community manager, I think that there is still a small chance for a patch to be released for the end of March, since Easter holidays are coming and a new beta patch would attract potential buyers. But this chance is very slim.
From what I've gathered, around holidays, 0% chance something releases; in the 4 weeks prior to the 4 weeks post.

Siege engines can launch projectiles after they have been destroyed and hit engines that have been moved to reserve. It's like once the process of targeting and launching has begun nothing can stop it, even the destruction of the engine doing the launching.

You can go to Dejan's profile & look at postings or go to page 27 of "Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5" and scroll to the bottom most comment.

Embarrassing we have to hunt for posts, instead of the community team, you know, actually having meaningful engagement

Hey, I'll be asking here since I haven't found any relevant answer elsewhere:

In an earlier dev update (Sept. 2020), there was something about a multiplayer replay system, has the idea been abandonned? It seemed like it was on a good path to come out, but it didn't. I'd love to work on MP cinematic replays, but to be honnest with spec mode you can only go so far. Should I quit hoping for that feature? I feel like there are a ton of Bannerlord content creators that are super talented, but lack the means to do really cool stuff.
^

Well done, reminds me of me when I modded CIV5 through SQL database changes. A mod for me.

Don't be surprised if your mod is wrecked by the 1.3.0 patch, when released.

Last edited:
Any news to share?
They had an internal discussion and decided sharing news isn't in their current vision of the game. Please refer back to the 2 and a half years old future plans post that hasn't been updated since then for any information. The update will come out when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom