Patch Notes v1.2.9

Users who are viewing this thread

@Piconi Please tell the developers who are currently working on patch 1.3 about level 4 for 24 food. Maybe you will already do this in patch 1.3? After all, this should have been done before the game came out.

Last edited:
As I understand it, Tier 4 is not difficult to make, but for some reason the developers still haven’t done it.
Most likely, TW established a test balance of the game and decided to leave everything as it is, since they no longer need it, there are more important things to do.

I already wrote here, but my posts were deleted.
In the game, all economic mechanics are muted, i.e. imitation occurs everywhere, AIs receive money according to their level, and excess money is also removed. So only the player can earn gold, everyone else just supports the gameplay.

Perhaps this item is not intended to appear in the store at all, you need to look in the xml files.
in another thread someone mentioned that drop is disabled for these helmets. why did Taleworlds do this? why can't the player get an item that half of the Aserai troops use? This really annoys me because I love these aserai palace armors.

It turns out that the economic AI of the lords does not work or is not finalized, let them finish it to its logical conclusion, let the lords earn money from workshops, caravans, trophies and taxes and not receive money out of thin air. Let the lords earn money honestly, and not just pull it out of thin air, it’s not interesting, they don’t build anything, don’t develop anything, because they don’t need it, because the lords take money out of nowhere, out of thin air. . And in diplomacy, AI makes illogical decisions. Are they going to make diplomacy based on logic rather than imitating the player? If the game had good diplomacy based on logic, so that their decisions about going to war and making peace were logical, it would be nice. There is essentially no diplomacy, as well as a normal logical AI-based economy, but the game seems to be considered completed, but all players know that it is not completed and are waiting for completion from the developers and DLC. but on paper the game is over and no one is obliged to do anything, it turns out interesting, it’s just not fair...

It turns out that the economic AI of the lords does not work or is not finalized, let them finish it to its logical conclusion, let the lords earn money from workshops, caravans, trophies and taxes and not receive money out of thin air. Let the lords earn money honestly, and not just pull it out of thin air, it’s not interesting, they don’t build anything, don’t develop anything, because they don’t need it, because the lords take money out of nowhere, out of thin air. . And in diplomacy, AI makes illogical decisions. Are they going to make diplomacy based on logic rather than imitating the player? If the game had good diplomacy based on logic, so that their decisions about going to war and making peace were logical, it would be nice. There is essentially no diplomacy, as well as a normal logical AI-based economy, but the game seems to be considered completed, but all players know that it is not completed and are waiting for completion from the developers and DLC. but on paper the game is over and no one is obliged to do anything, it turns out interesting, it’s just not fair...

All the factions have a hidden faction bank. Once its empty. there is no money out of thin air of any value what so ever. If you played the game to see a faction without any fiefs left and dead broke (before faction destruction became a thing), you would see this easy by all the tiny sized parties that buzzed around, because they couldn't afford anything else.

All the factions have a hidden faction bank. Once its empty. there is no money out of thin air of any value what so ever. If you played the game to see a faction without any fiefs left and dead broke (before faction destruction became a thing), you would see this easy by all the tiny sized parties that buzzed around, because they couldn't afford anything else.
Yes, you are right, they still run out of them, but this does not change the fact that they do not know how to earn them from workshops and caravans. And if they become so poor that they are inferior to the stronger factions, then why do they declare war on them, since they don’t have a single chance of victory, this is not logical. I would like the AI to make logical decisions. If a faction is weak, it should go on the defensive and wait for the right moment to declare war when they have a chance to win.

Do lords buy workshops and caravans in the game? If so, where can I watch it, if not, why don’t they do it?

If other clans could buy workshops, would be safe to assume, wouldn't be anyone left for you to buy once you could afford one.
In the end, why not expand the number of workshops, for example, in the city to 6. 3 workshops for the city nobility and 3 for the lords. You can do it without anyone stopping you.

Make a mod for it then, nothing stop you.
Good economics must be in play. Mods are mods, not everyone wants to install mods that break the game or cause a crash. I would like the developers to perfect the economy. Lords should have the main income from the City from castles, villages and in every possible way improve and protect them, but this needs to be completed by the developers; mods cannot help here. Example “Kings of the Banner” there are a lot of errors and it often crashes, it’s difficult for one person to create

Тогда сделайте для него мод, вас ничто не остановит.
C#:
public int GetHearthLevel()
{
Если (это. Очаг >= 600f)
{
возврат 2;
}
Если (это. Очаг >= 200f)
{
возврат 1;
}

возвращает 0;
}
C#:
        {
            if (this.Hearth >= 600f)
            {
                return 2;
            }
            if (this.Hearth >= 200f)
            {
                return 1;
            }
            return 0;
        }
That's how it is in the game now.

C#:
        {
            if (this.Hearth >= 600f)
            {
                return 2;
            }
            if (this.Hearth >= 200f)
            {
                return 1;
            }
            return 0;
        }
That's how it is in the game now.
Well, let the developers complete the economy to tier 4, tier 5. The economy will become noticeably better in Calradia. They just need to add a couple of lines of code and don’t need a mod

Well, let the developers complete the economy to tier 4, tier 5. The economy will become noticeably better in Calradia. They just need to add a couple of lines of code and don’t need a mod
The work of programmers costs money, TW will not receive money for these lines.

Back
Top Bottom