Patch Notes v1.1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

what is this 😂 does your company still exist ? how many people work there ?
What a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
what the **** is this 😂 does your company still exist ? how many people work there ?
What a joke damn
Yeah TW are very slow when it comes to working on their game, after all the game was in beta for years before release, I'm convinced they have like 3 Devs working on the game

Hello I want to say something

I noticed 1 bug , when you first start in the new campaing/sandbox a list of companions spawns as intended when starting the game . Those companions have distributed attributes related to their skills/race/background and so on (Coalbiter,the Hawk,Fairhair,the Tracker and many more) . The problem is that if you get those original companions and dismiss them (wanting better companions to spawn) the newly spawned companions all come with generic 3 to all attributes it doesnt matter what they are supposed to have , PLS fix this

Thanks for updates good day

at least dont make meaningless updates so that i can play without crashes. even after i get back to 1.1.5 i still have crashes. you add zero content and ruin the work of modders who do what you should do.

It would take 5 minutes for any modder to slap an invisble wall on the glitched part of the tavern in Nord Town so people can't glitch into the house and shoot from there. It's been there for years.

They've denied it previously, but I stand by my assertion that the vast majority of Devs were shifted on to another project and only a skeleton crew remains to 'finish' Bannerlord.

They've denied it previously, but I stand by my assertion that the vast majority of Devs were shifted on to another project and only a skeleton crew remains to 'finish' Bannerlord.

This is the new 'Norm' of EA games. First, tease the audince with "potential game" dev blogs and trailers. Next release the EA at premium price and hold off complainers with "take it easy..its still in EA", now in Offcial release after solid sales, "dont worry, we're still working on this game..be patient", now dealing with both an apathatic casual crowd who have moved on and an infuriated diehard fanbase "sorry, we are now in maintenance skeleton crew mode...maybe the DLC or next game will fulfill proposed feature X,Y,Z"

This is the new 'Norm' of EA games. First, tease the audince with "potential game" dev blogs and trailers. Next release the EA at premium price and hold off complainers with "take it easy..its still in EA", now in Offcial release after solid sales, "dont worry, we're still working on this game..be patient", now dealing with both an apathatic casual crowd who have moved on and an infuriated diehard fanbase "sorry, we are now in maintenance skeleton crew mode...maybe the DLC or next game will fulfill proposed feature X,Y,Z"
I wouldn't compare TW to EA, I'd argue taleworlds are much slower Devs than EA considering bannerlord took like 9 years of development to actually release and is still an unfinished, bug filled mess while EA pump out like 12 different sport games every year

I wouldn't compare TW to EA, I'd argue taleworlds are much slower Devs than EA considering bannerlord took like 9 years of development to actually release and is still an unfinished, bug filled mess while EA pump out like 12 different sport games every year
Early Access not Electronic Arts my man

this is so depressing.

of course i can't speak for everyone but they will only pull this **** on me once though.

do you suppose these companies bet they'll get acquired by a major publisher along the way, cash in and never have to produce another game again?

this is so depressing.

of course i can't speak for everyone but they will only pull this **** on me once though.

do you suppose these companies bet they'll get acquired by a major publisher along the way, cash in and never have to produce another game again?
Same here, this was my first taleworlds purchase....and it will be my LAST. This trash company will never get another dime from me.

Na verdade, estão muito enrolados nesse novo patch.
O que eu fico mais puto, é que comprei o jogo na EpicGames, lá não tem acesso aos
Beta. Então estou há alguns meses esperando uma grande atualização 1.2

Don't forget the horrible multiplayer situation where Taleworlds failed to provide not only stable servers to the big mass of their communit but also failed to provide servers to the other part of their own community that isn't small at all, and actually still active... in Warband. Jesus christ Taleworlds, you ****ed Latin America so hard that they're organizing another cup in Warband. Imagine working 10 years in a game only for making your own players to go back to the old, potato based one in an era where everybody has a computer to run this game. I mean, I want to move away from my "mean" era with Taleworlds but replaying this game it's terrible, the game is still barebones and I had to add mods to make it interesting and fun. How is that Bannerkings and a couple of modders had to add the part of this game that isn't just a skeleton. "huhh that's what mods are for" no, mods aren't for making a game feel complete. I pity the console users that are going to throw this game to the trash when they realize there's nothing to do but rinse and repeat and die of boredom. I mean, they needed a mod that makes you see your child in the Keep, why the **** can't you see your family like such a dumb piece of small attention to detail but they keep updating things that should've been from the start. I can't, I can't even with this.

Yeah TW are very slow when it comes to working on their game, after all the game was in beta for years before release, I'm convinced they have like 3 Devs working on the game
They have nearly a hundred employees. And for the majority of the game's development they had only a single project they were working on.

Now they have that other project, which going by their track record inside this decade we can expect results on that in 9 years or so. But they're still developing this, so might be longer for them to bring that to EA, 15 year mark is very probable.

Back
Top Bottom