Patch Notes v1.1.6

Users who are viewing this thread

They have nearly a hundred employees. And for the majority of the game's development they had only a single project they were working on.

Now they have that other project, which going by their track record inside this decade we can expect results on that in 9 years or so. But they're still developing this, so might be longer for them to bring that to EA, 15 year mark is very probable.
I'm actually surprised they have a hundred employees, but they're getting a bad reputation at being slow but at least the game is good, it's not like they take months to release an update and it turns out **** after the wait

Just add freakin cheats to console versions. I played the game multiple times and now I just want to have fun. I remember back in the time almost every console game would have cheats now it's suddenly a problem. I don't get it at all.

Just add freakin cheats to console versions. I played the game multiple times and now I just want to have fun. I remember back in the time almost every console game would have cheats now it's suddenly a problem. I don't get it at all.
It's taken them 6 months so far to add cheats on console lol, their one Dev they have working on he game must be sweating

Back
Top Bottom