Patch Notes v1.1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

Duh said there may be hotfixes prior to 1.2. Not a Hotfix...Hotfixes, plurual. So even by TW "soon" standards, it's not going to be soon based on current trajectory.
While I think its possible that there could be hotfix(es), he probably said it to cover his bases. 1.2 has been in the testing phase for at least a couple of weeks now according to dejan.

While I think its possible that there could be hotfix(es), he probably said it to cover his bases. 1.2 has been in the testing phase for at least a couple of weeks now according to dejan.
Maybe. But the only information we have is from Duh which is that there may be more than one Hotfix before 1.2. Covering his bases or not, that's the only information we have been given on a possible release "date" other than 1.2. is in testing phase. I would have expected 1.2 to be in testing phase last year as it is content that should have been in the game on release. We're deciphering breadcrumbs.

Maybe. But the only information we have is from Duh which is that there may be more than one Hotfix before 1.2. Covering his bases or not, that's the only information we have been given on a possible release "date" other than 1.2. is in testing phase. I would have expected 1.2 to be in testing phase last year as it is content that should have been in the game on release. We're deciphering breadcrumbs.
True

Internal test is getting update every 3-4 days now. I think we are really close to 1.2.
Giving me the same energy of:

"Naval combat when?" bros.

Dissatisfaction, Disappointment and Deliriousness - Total Wasters moto

There are content changes in the next content update, yes. If you are asking about a fundamental overhaul to the diplomacy system, then that is not part of 1.2.0.
How many changes are in this new patch? I hope it will introduce something we players asked for, and we will see something NEW and FRESH. Also what about the statement about the future of Bannerlord will it come out after the patch 1.2.0? Pls Duh answer the last question at least. Love the game :wink:

Back
Top Bottom