Patch Notes v1.1.4

Users who are viewing this thread

When it takes more than half a year without a single word from the devs (except for "We are working on it", which is an empty sound), it's not "Are we there yet", it's more like "Taleworlds, are you there at all?"
lmao

Honestly, i belive its more of a FOMO thing. Failure of missing out

When it takes more than half a year without a single word from the devs (except for "We are working on it", which is an empty sound), it's not "Are we there yet", it's more like "Taleworlds, are you there at all?"

There been 7 updates on steam since new year, with a major update at March 1st. I'm not sure that qualify as "not a single word" though...

there are some maps like the one on kranirog castle that has some really steep montains and yet you can climb them( i have also seen cavalry falling and dying there), will that be fixed or it is intended?

there are some maps like the one on kranirog castle that has some really steep montains and yet you can climb them( i have also seen cavalry falling and dying there), will that be fixed or it is intended?
I think they will fix it if you report it(like with ss in battlefield/castle/city. if it is in battlefield you need send world map spot as well. ). They fixing spots where soilders fall or stuck.

I think they will fix it if you report it(like with ss in battlefield/castle/city. if it is in battlefield you need send world map spot as well. ). They fixing spots where soilders fall or stuck.
thanks fella next time i play i'll take a pic and report it

Too early.
They are releasing 1 hotfix in three months, with that pace, I can't even imagine when the new normal update rolls out
Hot fixes are just focused on fixing crashes. So, that interval suggests the console version must have stabilised. Version upgrades are more important. I hope 1.2.0 when it lands includes modding fixes and avoids introducing too many new bugs. AFAIK once a console version exists Sony/Microsoft impose a higher testing bar for upgrades other than hot fixes.

Last edited:
Hot fixes are just focused on fixing crashes. So, that interval suggests the console version must have stabilised. Version upgrades are more important. I hope 1.2.0 when it lands includes modding fixes and avoids introducing too many new bugs. AFAIK once a console version exists Sony/Microsoft impose a higher testing bar for upgrades other than hot fixes.
Dejan once mentioned that the new update is being worked on in parallel with hotfixes. Either it is not exactly the truth, or the whole team of 2 people has been split for a parallel development.

Only this may explain the tremendous speed of hotfixes release schedule, let alone content updates.

Not to mention a bunch of bugs, which were introduced years ago, but still there, on the "full release" version. (yes, clone children bug).

At this point, I can only hope that the multiplayer gets axed entirely, so that the people still clinging to it will be forced to migrate to a game where they actually have to work for their wins.

Too early.
They are releasing 1 hotfix in three months, with that pace, I can't even imagine when the new normal update rolls out

I would caution everyone about getting all hyped about this so called 1.2 update.

Expect it to be as underwhelming and broken as everything TW has produced lately and you won't be severely disappointed.

I would caution everyone about getting all hyped about this so called 1.2 update.

Expect it to be as underwhelming and broken as everything TW has produced lately and you won't be severely disappointed.
I think most of us here are already passed severely disappointed, this patch (when it comes), for me at least, is just wanting to prove what kind of 'content' this 6+months entails. TW has not disappointed me in being a disappointment to date; though waiting for them to prove otherwise.

I think most of us here are already passed severely disappointed, this patch (when it comes), for me at least, is just wanting to prove what kind of 'content' this 6+months entails. TW has not disappointed me in being a disappointment to date; though waiting for them to prove otherwise.
Keep sucking on that hopium my guys. You know what the outcome will be.

Keep sucking on that hopium my guys. You know what the outcome will be.
That 'hopium' died out after just 1 year in EA, I'm just here to watch this dumpster fire to the end; that's my commitment, unsure what TW's is with BL. Whether TW is tossing more **** into the fire or finally just going to let it burn out so we can at least rummage through the debris and get something decent assembled.

That 'hopium' died out after just 1 year in EA, I'm just here to watch this dumpster fire to the end; that's my commitment, unsure what TW's is with BL. Whether TW is tossing more **** into the fire or finally just going to let it burn out so we can at least rummage through the debris and get something decent assembled.

The pure fact that none of the community managers haven't come out and said "we understand your concerns with the diplomacy and we are actively working on improving it" (in fact the CMs don't do anything which seems like a nice cushy job they have) just goes to show they are steamrolling ahead with doing sweet F all with it.

This is proven by the fact they added voiceovers to the game (something no one asked for) and in turn have cut off any prospect of adding any meaningful options to be implemented. Also the voiceovers sound like sh** and are inconsistent with their faction and they still said "yep this is good👍🏻".

I mean, this is one of 100 things they have fked up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom