Patch Notes v1.1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Some fed back on what they are working on from now to future patches would be nice. Even through the games released its obviously not a complete product but could just pass the post a finished but some (lots) feature didn't make the final cut.
right take a look at Civ 6, constant videos, Project Zomboid regular updated and 7 days to die, multiple dev streams for a new patch. All games 5-10 years old and from TW, virtually nothing. I am still shocked no one runs great PR like they did with the 1.7 future plans post, best PR they ever did and Steam numbers showed it, but now nothing. I have no clue how a company runs like this and refuses to engage with your community and won't promote upcoming things to get people hyped and please stop with the oh they criticized me to they just clam up. Every company goes through it and if I was that way I would have shut my Youtube channel over 2 years ago as I get negatives comments all the time. Get some thick skin TW and don't let bad comments effect people that love the game and just want the best and a little effort from you in communication and PR. I offered free PR with a NDA and I bet I could increase your sales? why pass it up? You dont want more $$$$$??????

Because there's no repercussions, as mentioned, we got suckered with the EA bs no different than what's going on in industry. They can take whatever sweet time they feel like to fix (or not fix) the game's current state.
They also got whatever influx of cash from the 'Full Release' (really just words - no different from any other beta patch in EA) so they have absolutely no incentive whatsoever to finish the game.
They also already backed off from their wording on DLCs and future content as 'something we will look into' (which has worked fantastically past 3 years).

Despite the rare comment here or there from the one or two CM/devs here that may say otherwise in boiler plate language, actions speak louder.

Strip down all the 'bug/crash' fixes in each patch; really not much added over the years.

They can take whatever sweet time they feel like to fix (or not fix) the game's current state.
I have noticed it's hard to find actually FINISHED games lately. So many are EA and the tag isn't shown on steam until you open the games page.
I wondered what was taking so long, TW needed to patch 1.7.0
Maybe the boss plays with mods on 1.7.0 😏 Oh no that means they might have broke his mods 🙃

What do you mean?
He's referring to the fact that TW patched version e1.7.0 today
image.png

I was thinking about battle orders or battle terrain sine they were introduced then, but with no word we can only speculate. Warhammer, new DCL, Crusader Kings II new DLC soon, Project Zomboid and 7 days to die new big patches being shown off, Firaxis looks like they are working on Civ 7, and from TW, we get .............................................................

right take a look at Civ 6, constant videos, Project Zomboid regular updated and 7 days to die, multiple dev streams for a new patch. All games 5-10 years old and from TW, virtually nothing. I am still shocked no one runs great PR like they did with the 1.7 future plans post, best PR they ever did and Steam numbers showed it, but now nothing. I have no clue how a company runs like this and refuses to engage with your community and won't promote upcoming things to get people hyped and please stop with the oh they criticized me to they just clam up. Every company goes through it and if I was that way I would have shut my Youtube channel over 2 years ago as I get negatives comments all the time. Get some thick skin TW and don't let bad comments effect people that love the game and just want the best and a little effort from you in communication and PR. I offered free PR with a NDA and I bet I could increase your sales? why pass it up? You dont want more $$$$$??????
hah great example taking Paradox game as example , constantly milking with unlimited dlc's on a game that's basically the same as the last one. (or civ for that matter, seems the same)

bannerlord is complete. tw is probably working on a dlc.

nobody is forcing you to spend 10 hours on it everyday

They might be working on DLC, but there's hundreds of un patched bugs and issues that they've acknowledged, so their work on the base game nowhere near done.
I was thinking about battle orders or battle terrain sine they were introduced then, but with no word we can only speculate.
Yeah me too.
Warhammer, new DCL, Crusader Kings II new DLC soon, Project Zomboid and 7 days to die new big patches being shown off, Firaxis looks like they are working on Civ 7, and from TW, we get
But I can't be guy in those games 👿

hah great example taking Paradox game as example , constantly milking with unlimited dlc's on a game that's basically the same as the last one. (or civ for that matter, seems the same)

Speaking as someone who plays Paradox games, I can tell you that every Thursday there are dev diaries, and the devs also update their games for free fairly often. Of course, Paradox is and has been more established and far more profitable than TW has ever been. They do make cash-grab dlcs, but I can respect the fact that their games and forums feel alive and not like I am communicating with a brick wall.

Speaking as someone who plays Paradox games, I can tell you that every Thursday there are dev diaries, and the devs also update their games for free fairly often. Of course, Paradox is and has been more established and far more profitable than TW has ever been. They do make cash-grab dlcs, but I can respect the fact that their games and forums feel alive and not like I am communicating with a brick wall.
I don't know what exactly happened that Taleworlds decided to isolate themselves completely. Like, there was a point in this game's development where they deliberately chose to stop communicating. I would say it was after release, before we had a lot of blogs coming and going, answers from Dev talking ideas with players, now they don't care anymore, that's why I say this game is over in terms of content unless they are deciding to surprise us with something.

I don't know what exactly happened that Taleworlds decided to isolate themselves completely. Like, there was a point in this game's development where they deliberately chose to stop communicating. I would say it was after release, before we had a lot of blogs coming and going, answers from Dev talking ideas with players, now they don't care anymore, that's why I say this game is over in terms of content unless they are deciding to surprise us with something.
Maybe we need to send in Matthew Perry. I feel like they should talk as much as possible if possible even if it is about mundane topics. I have checked their Twitter and they seem to be active somewhat there.

That's because we only know how to whine, we never express our gratitude.
We keep talking about how terrible the game is and nothing more. This greatly demotivates the developers.
We must understand that the game will never be perfect, it's simply impossible to achieve. This game is what it is, with all the pros and cons. There is no such thing like 'a perfect game'. All games have their own problems, some of them have more, some less.
Personally, I play and enjoy the game, with buggy crafted weapons, unprofitable workshops, it's still very fun for me. Maybe because I'm a new to Mount and Blade games.
I recently created my own kingdom and all other kingdoms became hostile to me. Still I have 6+ million denars earned as loot from countless battles. I have 171 enemy captive heroes who are being used as slaves for building up my town. The governor of the town has +95% boost of prison break prevention. :grin:
I almost do not use mods and the game is still fun and absolutely playable for me. Who knows maybe after playing 2000-3000 more hours I too will become a hater. :grin:

nobody is forcing, oh thank you for noticing. And my mistake to compare Bannerlord to a paraox or Firaxis game, different leagues.

That's because we only know how to whine, we never express our gratitude.
We keep talking about how terrible the game is and nothing more. This greatly demotivates the developers.
We must understand that the game will never be perfect, it's simply impossible to achieve. This game is what it is, with all the pros and cons. There is no such thing like 'a perfect game'. All games have their own problems, some of them have more, some less.
Personally, I play and enjoy the game, with buggy crafted weapons, unprofitable workshops, it's still very fun for me. Maybe because I'm a new to Mount and Blade games.
I recently created my own kingdom and all other kingdoms became hostile to me. Still I have 6+ million denars earned as loot from countless battles. I have 171 enemy captive heroes who are being used as slaves for building up my town. The governor of the town has +95% boost of prison break prevention. :grin:
I almost do not use mods and the game is still fun and absolutely playable for me. Who knows maybe after playing 2000-3000 more hours I too will become a hater. :grin:
I think there are ton of grateful comments in these forums, and on Reddit specially too. There are also a lot of respectable comments and ideas being presented too in the main page, I would even argue that true "hater" comments are less than the half and half of those belong in multiplayer which I think it's acceptable thinking how it all turned out.

Back
Top Bottom