Patch Notes e1.7.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Recently, on my company map, AI detachments began to massively suffer from the small number of their units. The garrisons of the AI holdings also began to decrease due to lack of funding. I would like to understand: is this a deliberate policy of the developers or an accidental failure in the economy of the game after the last update?

Tz0bwza.png

Easter egg? ?

Last edited:
I mean 1.7.0 has been around for a month now, we all know the new mechanics
I think this Updates are not realy targeted at us regular forum users. This Forums are only for the realy engaged people and we are only a small minority of the whole playerbase. For someone who just casually bought the game a year ago and who now somtimes gets informations about the new changes this is for sure a usefull piece of Information and it could bring them back to the game.

I think this Updates are not realy targeted at us regular forum users. This Forums are only for the realy engaged people and we are only a small minority of the whole playerbase. For someone who just casually bought the game a year ago and who now somtimes gets informations about the new changes this is for sure a usefull piece of Information and it could bring them back to the game.
I really understand that there are people who are more diehard than others and people who are more regularly informed than others... and even that this videoblog format is aimed towards a broad and generalised spectrum of gamers-fans-potential consumers. So far so good and understandable.

What I don't understand and will never understand is why a month late? Why do we have a "patch review" made by a youtuber available the same day or the next day with high quality info/standards after the release of a patch and not the "official Tw review"? Why is that?
If a patch is released on Thursday for example, the next day ( Friday afternoon) there should be a video blog describing the features of the patch plus little tidbits of information about what's to come in future patches. That's how it should be in my eyes.

Read the video comments... everyone claim +info and what's next?...

I really understand that there are people who are more diehard than others and people who are more regularly informed than others... and even that this videoblog format is aimed towards a broad and generalised spectrum of gamers-fans-potential consumers. So far so good and understandable.

What I don't understand and will never understand is why a month late? Why do we have a "patch review" made by a youtuber available the same day or the next day with high quality info/standards after the release of a patch and not the "official Tw review"? Why is that?
If a patch is released on Thursday for example, the next day ( Friday afternoon) there should be a video blog describing the features of the patch plus little tidbits of information about what's to come in future patches. That's how it should be in my eyes.

Read the video comments... everyone claim +info and what's next?...
I think you look at the wrong date. Sure, the 1.7.0 beta was released long ago but the beta is just another test branch which has the added feature to be accessible by the community. For the "regular" player a patch only counts when it comes to the live version because this is the version each casual will play. The beta is again something that is only made for more engaged players where they can find bugs and report them(in the Forum which most players will never see). So for the casuals this patch effectively just released 10 Days ago, the update came I think 4 days ago or something. So the distance between this two dates are only 6 days or so of which 2 were a weekend. Sure, it could go faster then 3-4 Work days but it is still in an acceptable range in my opinion.

Careful, don't encourage TW to hold back updates until video blogs are ready. :smile:
Can you imagine?:iamamoron: :lol:

I think you look at the wrong date. Sure, the 1.7.0 beta was released long ago but the beta is just another test branch which has the added feature to be accessible by the community. For the "regular" player a patch only counts when it comes to the live version because this is the version each casual will play. The beta is again something that is only made for more engaged players where they can find bugs and report them(in the Forum which most players will never see). So for the casuals this patch effectively just released 10 Days ago, the update came I think 4 days ago or something. So the distance between this two dates are only 6 days or so of which 2 were a weekend. Sure, it could go faster then 3-4 Work days but it is still in an acceptable range in my opinion.
I respect your views.

I guess that updates are maybe not even for current players, but for potential ones, for those who are waiting until game gets better shape, or something. Also, if I remember correctly, they said that they won't announce new features in dev updates, because of huge pressure from community after they have done so with BTS.

But it doesn´t make sense to keep the community in the dark for an EA game. And huge pressure? I haven´t seen any riots here or on reddit or steam. Sure, people started to make jokes about the long time without any information after they´ve announced it. Was another mistake from TW, announce a new big feature and they say nothing for months about it.

They just don´t understand how communication works (or they don´t care at all). I have so many EA games on steam that I don´t follow this close as Bannerlord but I´m still much better informed about the status of the next upcoming features/patches for those games than I ever was for Bannerlord.

And those games also have the problems that they have to delay huge announced features, haven´t seen a lot of riots in those cases too. Most of the people just understand the reasons (when they are communicated) for the delay and are ok with it. No hate for the devs or whatever...

Playing 1.7.0 with a bunch of mods and it is pretty enjoyable.

Formations seem to be a little flakey but most of the core experience is becoming incrementally better.

BUG: When a notable asks you to deliver a herd of Imperial Chargers, he says he will pay you 52k. The actual pay is 10k (which is still very good for the effort).

Playing 1.7.0 with a bunch of mods and it is pretty enjoyable.

Formations seem to be a little flakey but most of the core experience is becoming incrementally better.

BUG: When a notable asks you to deliver a herd of Imperial Chargers, he says he will pay you 52k. The actual pay is 10k (which is still very good for the effort).
It's enjoyable with a bunch of mods lol

Hotfix 03/02/22

Singleplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a crash that occurred while attempting to loot during the "Disrupt Supply Lines" quest if another party had joined to help the raider party.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the dragon banner was offered to a kingdom leader that was in the same army as the player.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when joining a siege against a rebelling settlement during the preparation phase.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when a mounted agent was dismounted by an enemy attack.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when executing a lord during an ongoing battle.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when Galter was executed with death disabled.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the final raider party was defeated as part of the "Locate and Rescue Traveller" quest.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a game that was saved with the prison break menu open.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred just before entering a fight in a common area.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when playing a board game with non-companion clan members (siblings, spouse, children, etc.)

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that made heroes disappear when sent on an issue which was then cancelled.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the player from proposing policies and annexing settlements from the Kingdom screen.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented certain actions from being used in the Kingdom and Clan screens while in an encounter.
  • Removed companion parties that were in a different kingdom's armies from old save files.
  • Removed empty parties that were stuck in the disband state in old save files.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
  • Fixed a Captain mode server crash.

Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that caused clan match results not to be tracked.

Changes
  • Added a Death counter to the scoreboard.

Back
Top Bottom