<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

Matt59Red said:
I hereby declare calis to be a general of Rawr, edited our forum thread with the new info

Thanks, OP updated.

Because you promoted him quickly, the original attack still holds. It was declared at 7:15 Sunday, therefore was 'launched' at 8:00pm on Sunday.

KEEN has until 8:00pm on the fourth day after launch (that is, Thursday) to set a time and date else they lose the hex. The battle must be resolved before midnight on Sunday to avoid KEEN forfeiting the hex (unless both clans agree otherwise).

Hey Toad so keen quit?

Im guessing you guys just arent interested in the game any more then...

Well if thats the case then, Lazlo can we divide up keens land evenly between the existing clans and throw Rawr a hex or two so we can start up our own kingdom?

Also if keen is out then i think its only fair if rawr is no longer allied to anyone. If its Kos+SPLH+Rawr V Dojo it will kinda suck, not because Dojo will lose or anything its just when its 3v1 we'll have to wait a long time for matches.

I propose the adjudicator should "gift" some of Keens lands to rawr, if keen arent interested then i dont see why they would oppose this.

We are taking a break.

I'm not particularly interested in taking the SPLH approach to the campaign, either.

No need to rush things for now.

Just take your one hex, and if it becomes apparent that KEEN aren't planning on coming back to the campaign later on more drastic action can be taken.

On the alliance issue, you may have a point.
We should all be able to attack everyone else, but also be able to take members from other clans for big battles if desired... sort of like an impromptu "en enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thing. Otherwise we won't have any more big battles which would also suck.

There are no plans to kick KEEN out of the campaign.

They've refused a fight, it's a legal move, and the game mechanics are punishing them for it. Toad just said they're having an inactive period; what better reason to refuse a battle?

On alliances: I don't see how they're contrary to the campaign. The campaign was designed to represent diplomacy as much as it was to foster clan fights.

There's nothing stopping allies from scrimming; heck, KoS have scrimmed Rawr 3 times.

Okie dokie, well Lazlo could you award Rawr the hex early then so we can get the ball rolling?

Also, from the look of things Rawr will be bordered by Keen (who are inactive) and SPLH (who are kind of inactive). Lol doesnt look like we'll be getting any action any time soon :smile:

Ah well, scrims it is then!

have to agree on calis point that it'd be good if we could get that hex now, so we can start our evil schemes to throw what calis calls "caldara" into chaos.
Long live Rawr!

SPLH is mostly inactive due to end of semester exams. I suppose we don't really have the enthusiasm to pick fights at the moment, but we should be able to get the members together if you want to challenge us to a hex.

Honestly I was planning on sending you a PM offering to become a dual kingdom with us so we'd have another kingdom to match Dojo/KoS in size, but you challenged KEEN before I got around to it.

Ahh, well if you believe you guys do not want all of your land or something, you can always give us one hex or something, other than that, im happy to continue supporting you guys.

So is this battle on Sunday gonna use a longer round timer than 5 minutes?

We went over this before but I don't remember the answer.

Those that don't know how MOTF works, it seems to be a random time (1-3 minutes or so) after the last kill that it appears.

By the way, I just updated Rawr's clan thread with new members so you might want to change our manpower bar lazlo, still waiting for the hex :smile:

Back
Top Bottom