<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

spree said:
bobstar_24 said:
spree said:
seems the campaign is dead.  I gave up trying to organise a match with scorch.
Scorch is no longer the leader of KoS,
If you want to organise a match, contact: ACC1, laszlo or I and we can set a time :smile:
I'm talking well over a month ago when he was.
Well KoS is trying to get the ball rolling with a match tonight with KEEN
not sure how active you guys are but if you can muster the guys it would be great to have a match next week maybe

-=|LBR OFFENSIVE|=-

With great pleasure I announce LBR's first offensive in months.  Uppercutting gay pricks like Michael Jordan in "Space Jam".

We challenge Dojo (the gays) to a match on Field by the River as Swadia.  7 vs 7 (maybe 8 vs 8 -- we can't count on Gobsy, the elusive ****), you choose the time.

We have arrived with a new all star team!

Legends of the Boxing Ring

Leader: LBR_Koontex/Gordon (whatever)
Generals: none, they are all fags...

LBR_Koontex (Gordon, Gordwin Gay (ROFL), Jeewiz, Genie Prick, Gordon Goodlooks)
LBR_Biffa (Old ****, Ye Oldie ****er, UZI_AZN, Baz)
LBR_BlockSolid (Andy, Glocky the Golfprick)
LBR_Naruto_Fan (Gay Boy, Mr. Precious Punce, Puncie Punisher)
LBR_Murry (Marco, Muz**** Millionaire)
LBR_Gobsy (**** knows what this guy's name is)
LBR_CR4ZY_HARRY (fagey)
LBR_Matt_M (Matty) (his brother did a **** on his keyboard and is now dead)

It may seem like our clan is completely different, but we had to make some changes because Andy (BlockSolid) had to go play golf in the U.S open over in America.  What a stupid gaybo ****.  Our clan is pretty much the same though.. we have the same policy of doing ****s on your mates' commodore as an initiation ceremony.  In conjunction with that, Biffa (Old ****) bought a new boxing bag (that rich poof) for the boys to belt between scrims and ****.  We still LAN at his place every Tuesdie as well.  If any of you ****s are from North Queensy, stop by Muzza's (Murry) local grill haven and pub called Welter's (this prick is not in the clan, before you ask) Ballroom Bingo Hall and Bistro.  We still use the yellow and black stripes on our shields in game... if you don't like it you are probably like fagey and are a fagger.

Cheers ****s!

Back
Top Bottom