News 1.36: RELEASE DATE

Users who are viewing this thread

Dammit, I will have to start anew. My problem is not primarily my own level but that of my companions - they all have finest armour and their stats are as perfect as I can get them at about level 20. My own level and the problem that all my ear is gone is just a minor problem to me. is there any way to get my companions into the new game?

Beside this, thankl you very much, Brytenwalda team. I very much appreciate your efforts and your ideas; the mod you have created is by far the best one around, both for its new game mechanics and for its historical accuracy. Also, it is one of the most beautifull mods I ever played, even without polished landscape and calradia in darkness. The endless effords you invest to create decent looking armour and weapons is very much apreciated!

Bonyak said:
The guestion was asked already but I will repeat it: what about the problem with naval battles? Will they have been fixed by the release op the new patch?

If you have patient, you will get reply. Phaiak isnt on in forum.

Phaiak think that it is a problem with reinformcement and he is working in it.

Makememove said:
Dammit, I will have to start anew. My problem is not primarily my own level but that of my companions - they all have finest armour and their stats are as perfect as I can get them at about level 20. My own level and the problem that all my ear is gone is just a minor problem to me. is there any way to get my companions into the new game?

Beside this, thankl you very much, Brytenwalda team. I very much appreciate your efforts and your ideas; the mod you have created is by far the best one around, both for its new game mechanics and for its historical accuracy. Also, it is one of the most beautifull mods I ever played, even without polished landscape and calradia in darkness. The endless effords you invest to create decent looking armour and weapons is very much apreciated!

Camp menu you have option for export them.

Idibil
I just found out about a bug in warband 1.43 that u cant destroy faction since the lords respawn even without the centers... Will this be same in 1.36?
Also is 1.36 going to be stable version, in other words is it ok to start playing it seriously then?
And thanks for the great mod.

Idibil said:
Bonyak said:
The guestion was asked already but I will repeat it: what about the problem with naval battles? Will they have been fixed by the release op the new patch?

Ok, but if it is still bugged for the new release, would it be possible do ditch the whole naval movement thing and just release an additional hotfix to get back to the old "two ships stand still and are connected with planks" version until it those bugs are worked out? I never had a pleasent ship battle since the naval update...bugged like hell.

saxon80 said:
Idibil said:
Bonyak said:

Ok, but if it is still bugged for the new release, would it be possible do ditch the whole naval movement thing and just release an additional hotfix to get back to the old "two ships stand still and are connected with planks" version until it those bugs are worked out? I never had a pleasent ship battle since the naval update...bugged like hell.

I second this.

Would anyone be so kind as to explain the exact sequence of actions I need to take in order to take my character and money from 1.35, and drop it into a new game on 1.36?

Yes, i can :

You go to the "Character" screen, and then "stats" or something like that. Here, there are two options "import" or "export" character.

First you export, and a .txt will be created in  the "mydocuments" folder.
You have money, honor, reputation, and all the attributes and skills as well as weapon masterings.
After that (you don't even have to quit the game), you open the game again, and just choose the "import" option.

And that's done !

I am totally stoked for this next release. I practically have Brytenwalda withdrawal.

clap.gif
yl2jump.gif
jump.gif
yl2jump.gif
jump.gif
yl2jump.gif
jump.gif
yl2jump.gif
clap.gif

Thanks mod team!

Idibil said:
PLz, you wait new version, and you play  :grin:

if you ever feel alone and need someone to keep you warm during the night, you know where to find me!

although there are many bugs, some of them pretty severe, this mod is ****ing awesome!

i wanted to say this for a long time, but always thought it would be too creepy - but while reading this thread, i got so excited i almost pooped my pants, which in turn made me very sentimental and i got watery eyes.... i love you, Idibil - no homo tho. :grin:

also, just to decrease the factor of creepiness, take this gif Picture and let it inspire you! take it's energy and make new ideas for future versions out of it! There is nothing buses cannot do!

5c07e53dd3c2b4a048a13e2c44eff014.gif

i feel really weird right now.

Slyve said:
Idibil said:

if you ever feel alone and need someone to keep you warm during the night, you know where to find me!

although there are many bugs, some of them pretty severe, this mod is ******** awesome!

i wanted to say this for a long time, but always thought it would be too creepy - but while reading this thread, i got so excited i almost pooped my pants, which in turn made me very sentimental and i got watery eyes.... i love you, Idibil - no homo tho. :grin:

also, just to decrease the factor of creepiness, take this gif Picture and let it inspire you! take it's energy and make new ideas for future versions out of it! There is nothing buses cannot do!

It's because you are.

About the Arena, and money for families in lair... What will they be about?

Is the Arena just a place to train with you and your men?

And the money for families... Is this giving money to them?  Do you get anything in return? Do they produce goods?
Or...?

Gasket said:
Slyve said:
Idibil said:

although there are many bugs, some of them pretty severe, this mod is ******** awesome!

It's because you are.

I think he is hilarious haha.

Gasket said:
saxon80 said:
Idibil said:
Bonyak said:

I second this.

Me too.  It sucks when you take a wrong step and your party is suddenly at the bottom of the sea.

saxon80 said:
Idibil said:
If all is right, We will release 1.36 patch tomorrow friday enter 18:00 and 22:00 hours ((UTC+01:00) Bruselas, Copenhague, Madrid, París))
Features:

-Bugfixes (lords problem fixed, recruit problem and others)
-New Town scenes
-You can cook your food
-Arena in Lair (you need talk to your captain)
-Money for families in Lair (Robin Hood feature)
-New port scene and features for Towns with port.
-Spanish language added (thank to Arius)
-And something more...

Are naval battles fixed?

edit: who cares if savegames are compatible or not? (probably not) I am just thankful that those updates are coming...i have no problems with starting a new game, you always have the option to wait for the final version...

Agreed.  Starting a new game is no big deal, especially if you import you char.  I am greatful for the fixes.  Bugs or no, Brytenwalda is the best; what WB was meant to be.  Thanks Idibil and the rest of the Brytenwalda team!

Good grief. I just downloaded 1.35 yesterday.
That will teach me not to download before I look at the forums.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom