News 1.36: RELEASE DATE

Users who are viewing this thread

If all is right, We will release 1.36 patch tomorrow friday enter 18:00 and 22:00 hours ((UTC+01:00) Bruselas, Copenhague, Madrid, París))
Features:

-Bugfixes (lords problem fixed, recruit problem and others)
-New Town scenes
-You can cook your food
-Arena in Lair (you need talk to your captain)
-Money for families in Lair (Robin Hood feature)
-New port scene and features for Towns with port.
-Spanish language added (thank to Arius)
-And something more...

I think I have a new idea for a feature you may want to implement. When a player activates the gore option and you are able to behead people severed heads should show up in the loot inventory as a sellable and possibly valuable commodity. Maybe you could add a head collector or head hunter the player could sell them to.

It's good to see that you've made such swift progress, I'm sure many people appreciate your efforts.

“-Spanish language added (thank to Arius)”
BTW,chinese bag comming soon~
already 95% completed
http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=212379&extra=page%3D1
i'm translating :grin:

Guys, i don't want to download a whole new 500 mb, release a damn incrimental patch.

Also somehow, would you like to add Freelancer again? :smile:

vandal9000 said:
Is it save compatible?
Please.
They have fixed one thousand bugs and even added other features. How can it be savegame compatible?  :roll:

Thx a lot to all Brytenwalda modders  :wink:

Inarius said:
Savegame compatible or NOT ?
No. Even if it's compatible, the bugs in the current version won't be fixed and the new scenes & features won't be assigned correctly.

Anyway, this is nice, thank you for making the mod, devs!!! :smile:

The naval battles are very easy, you just have to walk from the rear of the boat to the front when your boat touches another one. Then, you survive the few seconds necessary until all the denas are dead in the bottom of the sea (the fun is to stay on the boat longer than them, to kill the greater part). After that, they are only 5 or 6 left, and you order your troops to fight without you during the next battle. And that's how with 15 people, you easily kill 30 or more Dena pirates !

And for your question, yes it's bugged, but not so heavily. Only the naval battles and some other elements.

For the 1.36 I think i will edit my savegame to import my character (level 31) as well as 200 000 money and 1000 renown and -180 honor, because i'm tired of the beginnings !

Idibil said:
If all is right, We will release 1.36 patch tomorrow friday enter 18:00 and 22:00 hours ((UTC+01:00) Bruselas, Copenhague, Madrid, París))
Features:

-Bugfixes (lords problem fixed, recruit problem and others)
-New Town scenes
-You can cook your food
-Arena in Lair (you need talk to your captain)
-Money for families in Lair (Robin Hood feature)
-New port scene and features for Towns with port.
-Spanish language added (thank to Arius)
-And something more...

Are naval battles fixed?

edit: who cares if savegames are compatible or not? (probably not) I am just thankful that those updates are coming...i have no problems with starting a new game, you always have the option to wait for the final version...

Initially, 1.35 savegame run with 1.36, but I imagine that if you dont begin new game you havent all perfect. Too, you have a problem with patrols with 1.35 savegames.

The best: import your old character 1.35 and begin new game  :grin:

The guestion was asked already but I will repeat it: what about the problem with naval battles? Will they have been fixed by the release op the new patch?

Back
Top Bottom