News 1.36: RELEASE DATE

Users who are viewing this thread

Gasket said:
saxon80 said:
Vicccard said:
8 hours!  :mrgreen:

great stuff...hopefully the naval battles are fixed or reverted back to the old system. Cant wait!

I'm going to be really miffed if that hasn't been sorted out, it's such a good feature.

yeah, lets hope for the best...i am just a bit suspicious cause nothing has been posted about any changes or fixes for the naval battles. Lets wait and see.

What could it be in campaign mode that causes the naval battle bugs?  The naval battles work flawlessly in the custom battles.  What's the difference?  Herein lies the solution to this problem.  I love naval battles, I hope they are fixed, not eliminated.

Thank you for getting 1.36 through the pipeline so quickly!

My last day of summer break and I'm desperately trying to fill the time until the new release comes out.... whoop whoop!

Val

vandal9000 said:
Is it save compatible?
I found conflicts in the slots table (indexed global variable storage) and had to resolve them. WB may not complain about the save game, but at some point something will go very wrong (like paying wages for every single patrol on the map).

rusty warhorse said:
Belendor said:
Guys, i don't want to download a whole new 500 mb, release a damn incrimental patch.

Also somehow, would you like to add Freelancer again? :smile:
agree~ i don want neither
Goddam people with Brytenwalda you get to play a whole new game within a game for FREE! So FFS stop whining how you don't like to download new game version, when mod devs get to release a new bug fix version every week for FREE! Start appreciating and stop being selfish ****heads

eatme said:
rusty warhorse said:
Belendor said:
Guys, i don't want to download a whole new 500 mb, release a damn incrimental patch.

Also somehow, would you like to add Freelancer again? :smile:
agree~ i don want neither
Goddam people with Brytenwalda you get to play a whole new game within a game for FREE! So FFS stop whining how you don't like to download new game version, when mod devs get to release a new bug fix version every week for FREE! Start appreciating and stop being selfish ****heads
That is flawed logic.. People invest a lot of time in any mod.. Take for instance POP i played it for at least 20 hours.. And that is time i invested, so i do want to know is my investment safe...
But of course people dont have right to bash mod devs, since it is free...

wth kinda logic do you imply there ? Logic either is or is not. There's none in your post. You don't invest anything but spend your time of your own volition to enjoy a gameplay designed and implemented by people who created this mod. It is they who invested their time for FREE. So demanding or worse bashing devs for some little improvement is just being ****.

f5.gif

Back
Top Bottom