NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Users who are viewing this thread

Children, do not scream and complain around :twisted:
If I do not release v.2.9 is because it is not finished/tested yet.
Some bad issues came out and new pirates things are added.
Do not press me, it makes it worse.
Could be in a couple of days v.2.9 will be out.
But do not press me, ok?
thx
Gab
In order to "punish" some impatiency and to make some ppl even MORE anxious ( :twisted:) see this:

http://img51.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mb388.jpg

HEY, this is a BIG surprise FOR ALL MY TEAM as well.................. :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seaaaaa Battlee.............wihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I Love it :eek:
and the pirates with one Eyes too.. :wink:
piratesoneeyes.jpg

SunofVich said:
I hope it stops crashing on me in the new version.

I really wanna play this mod for longer then 15 minutes but I am not going to rollback my drivers.

The only time this mod will crashed on my laptop is when I play it for the first time than everything will be fine.Probably due to your driver

Then if its being tested,then would it be a good idea to release a beta test version of 2.9,so people can play it,and find the bugs?

GABRILDURO said:
cmau14 said:
I didn't know there were tigers in North America...
That was just a joke Alan did :mrgreen:
But bisonts and some kind of wild beast, yes....for sure
Gab
Yes hihihihihi  :lol: :lol:
it's just Joke and just some test too maybe someday I will use it if I make a mod wkwkwkwkwkwkwk :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GABRILDURO said:
cmau14 said:
Gab

I know I was being sarcastic  :grin: it would be cool if there were bears and mountain lions though

cmau14 said:
GABRILDURO said:
cmau14 said:
Gab
I know I was being sarcastic  :grin: it would be cool if there were bears and mountain lions though
That is true: but I was being specific in order to avoid ppl "expecting" really Tigers in v. 2.9.
My dear (mmmh :twisted:), dear Alan has the tendency to anticipate some surprises (right Alan??? :grin: :grin: :grin:) and make ppl getting some kind of expectations, sometimes...hehehe
Gab :wink:

I can confirm now, though,  that I put most of our friends and best supporters in new version, as tavern keepers, Showdons Informers (old arena masters), or else.
So please STOP sending me PMs asking: "Gabby, am I in???? Hehehe :wink:
What a big old nice sweet italian heart I have, HUH??? :grin: :grin:
Find another modder that does something like that....hehehehe
Be patiente, boys....and may be at the end of this week I ll be able to upload v.2.9 for ya all, ok??
If I don t it means something is not working properly, ok? You don t want a not well working new version, right?
ANSWER: "Noooo, GAbby, we do not....pls take your time to fix it properly!"
HAHAHAHAHA ok, thx. I will.
Love ya all :wink:
Gabby
PS. ...and pls stop asking me to be added as companions....I have no more left, sorry.
I had to sacrifice even my dear Boh.Kah to make a "Shadowarcher" new character, as I promised to him time ago.
So now really no more space for new companions......we will see in 1776, ok??

GABRILDURO said:
cmau14 said:
GABRILDURO said:
cmau14 said:
Gab
That is true: but I was being specific in order to avoid ppl "expecting" really Tigers in v. 2.9.
My dear (mmmh :twisted:), dear Alan has the tendency to anticipate some surprises (right Alan??? :grin: :grin: :grin:) and make ppl getting some kind of expectations, sometimes...hehehe
Gab :wink:
hahahahahahhahaaa..Yes there is No tiger..i just make joke and some test  :razz:

Now if you could convert that tiger into a mountain lion, there was a quick glimpse of one in Last of the Mohicans, seen by Cora in the forest just after they left Albany.

good to see things are going well. no need to hurry, pls take your time to fix it properly!
and Gabb, one little plea from me: can you add me as companion? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom