NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Users who are viewing this thread

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
Noveras said:
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!THIS IS THE BEST MODE IN M&B HISTORY!!!!!!!!!
and all credit goes to gab and his team :grin: :grin: i have seem some amazing work for this mod, and it is far better than the with fire and sword expansion,(even though that is good too).

Thanks and I think the new version is going to start putting some ground b/w us and WFaS and Native Warband. I think we're about to enter that territory Brytenwalda entered into where they tweaked and added so much into the game that it became a very different experience from vanilla Warband. This mod is rapidly approaching that experience. That said I enjoy WFaS but that's largely because of the era and the few innovations it does have.

Where is the new version!!!!!!!!  :shock:

Im having a craving for the new version!!!!!!!!  :grin:

wow guys, this update looks great! let me know if i can help with anything... u guys are doing great, keep up the excellent work guys.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
Noveras said:
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!THIS IS THE BEST MODE IN M&B HISTORY!!!!!!!!!
and all credit goes to gab and his team :grin: :grin: i have seem some amazing work for this mod, and it is far better than the with fire and sword expansion,(even though that is good too).
Me too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope it stops crashing on me in the new version.

I really wanna play this mod for longer then 15 minutes but I am not going to rollback my drivers.

SunofVich said:
I hope it stops crashing on me in the new version.

I really wanna play this mod for longer then 15 minutes but I am not going to rollback my drivers.
The tests during version 2.87 showed that the crashes no longer happen as frequent as they did in the previous version, therefore in this version performance will be vastly improved.

hi gab i cannot wait for new 2.9 old frontier mod i know that it will be and it is the greatest mod i ve ever played gooooooood work gab and the team.  :grin:   

Come on Gab...You said it would be this week.... :roll:

We all want to try this eagerly!  :shock:

haaa finaly war club !!! thx gabb !  :wink:

and for those who have not followed the topic, my apologies to you there players they will have no new historical scenes on this realese my file was lost and I have therefore must again the last scenes.

Antigonos said:

and for those who have not followed the topic, my apologies to you there players they will have no new historical scenes on this realese my file was lost and I have therefore must again the last scenes.
hihi..Be careful Antigonos..Always make a backup in other folder  :eek:

Antigonos said:

They were, WE all are, very sorry and worried for you, my friend :shock:
oh, I made some villages using your models and some of mine.
Not great job like you do, but NO more Sarranid villages with palms!!! :grin:
Hope you are okay, Ant! :wink:
Gabby
PS Hah! Ball Club was so loooong to make....and then Crumbs found an open and free OSP with natives weapons :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: aghhhhh :evil:

Back
Top Bottom