NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Users who are viewing this thread

maverick515

Recruit
Hi Gabby,

I am an Asian player and I really really enjoy all the mods you made, especially the 1755 old frontier. I really appreciate your efforts for making those 3 mods, and I hope that it there will be more coming in the future.
What I really want to say is, the 1755 mod is the one I enjoy the most so far, I like all 3 mods but 1755 is my favourite, it is more simple and relatively required less than other 2 mods. I saw a lots of comments and problems posted by a lot of different players, and same, you may feel annoyed, but I still want to say what I think about my favourite 1755 mod:
1. some of the staff are ridiculously heavy, like the bullets and the armor.
2. In some village defense battles, sometimes the AI soldier just stuck in the starting place and not advancing to the enemy.
These 2 are the thing I concern the most.

I have been playing this mod for more than 2 years and I still love it very much.
Is the 3.2 is the final version of the 1755 mod?
I love almost every part of this mod.
Again I really appreciate your effort. Thank you!
 
Thanks for the nice words, Gabby will appreciate it!

1. Those are supposed to slow the player down significantly as a trade-off for the bonuses they give.
2. Could be a problem with the AI mesh/entry points not working properly after the latest WB updates. I've encountered it in other mods as well, unfortunately.
You can Ctrl+F4 the stuck enemies if nothing else works.

For now 3.2 is the latest version, maybe after updating his other two mods (which are in a less finished state than this one) he'll further update 1755.
 

maverick515

Recruit
Ah I see, I guess I should try 3.2. And it will be great if there is a further improved version of 1755. I will keep waiting. It is my favourite :smile:
 

Moe

Recruit
It's a great deal to be able fighting on the Natives side.
{I love fighting against Europeans invading this Continent and i am dreaming of avoiding all the insane Stories that have happened for real during the American claim for World-Supermacy(especially until NOW)  :ohdear:.}
I saw there was no one testing this (in the Schedule on first Page; but maybe its outdated anyways ?). I did, being Pirate supporting the Wild Frontier.  As an experienced long time Warband Player i also did Trade of course, sea battles and everything that could improve my character. Any informations necessary  :?: and what kind of reports do you need, maybe i can support giving feedback in the future cuz this stuff is amazing!?!. I can just say right now i am stuck, with a ransom prisoner Quest trying to rescue 2 Indian Warchiefs from Pensacola and i cannot find the door to the Dungeon maybe someone could check it if there are some active modders available recently ??! If i remember correctly i found it once in the Past but it was a hard challange maybe the activator is placed too low or too high or, as mentioned quite many times before, the new M&B engine is devastating this great Mod :shock:.

By the Way, whats the awesome French song called that occurs sometimes in taverns? It seems to be an old French War Song dedicated to the English "le rou" (the red's) and "angletèrre" what most likely means something with english ground. I would be glad to be able listening to this sound independently from Taverns xD

Greetings
Moe
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Thx for ur post, Moe...and I Always apreciate a lot ppl fighting for the American Natives, being myself on that side as well!
I am totally immersed in 1860s updates and to a very new project that I don t want to anticipate too much but that is sucking every single minute of my freetime (already very small)
This was an old version anyway, I am at 3.5 now but I had some ctd problems and other issues due to different things that still will need to be fixed...whenever I  ll be able to...
Thx again and stay tuned
Gab
 

Moe

Recruit
You are cute Gabrilduro  :wink:

I see you have a life too aswell as i do so don't hurry. Guess until we will have Bannerlord released and a good Mod like this could take for years  :facepalm:
3.5 is not in open Beta i guess ? I stay tuned for sure just drop it when u are ready and i will be glad testing it.
I will also continue collecting informations and hand them over in the Tasks.
Never surrender
 

Ambrush

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
Hey Gab! I hope you're doing fine.

Quick question here, is there any plans for Old Frontier down the road? I ask because being honest this is my favourite mod from all three you've made and I'd like to see it get some love because currently is quite prone to crash and could use some of the cool smoke and proyectile impact features of recent years which would make it even better!

I hope you read this as I've seen the thread is not getting too much traffic as of late.  :sad:

EDIT: Oh well... So much for PR.
 

GABRILDURO

Grandmaster Knight
Hallo there Ambrush.
Don t be childish (EDIT: Oh well... So much for PR.)
I am not paid to be on line every day and answer to the many ppl that play my mods, but still I m one of those modders that usually answers to everybody...and in the past I used to feedback every day to ALL comments, remember.?
At the moment things are very different and I honestly have to give priority to players that I have a long friendship with...
Anyway, here we are ...
I am almost done wit an update that my supporters will get within next week
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/
...and soon after I was going to deliver for them the best updated version of 1755 and 1776, playable with 1.167/1.168.

But I will need time and motivation

Gab

Ambrush said:
Hey Gab! I hope you're doing fine.

Quick question here, is there any plans for Old Frontier down the road? I ask because being honest this is my favourite mod from all three you've made and I'd like to see it get some love because currently is quite prone to crash and could use some of the cool smoke and proyectile impact features of recent years which would make it even better!

I hope you read this as I've seen the thread is not getting too much traffic as of late.  :sad:

EDIT: Oh well... So much for PR.
 

Ambrush

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNW
GABRILDURO said:
Hallo there Ambrush.
Don t be childish (EDIT: Oh well... So much for PR.)
I am not paid to be on line every day and answer to the many ppl that play my mods, but still I m one of those modders that usually answers to everybody...and in the past I used to feedback every day to ALL comments, remember.?
At the moment things are very different and I honestly have to give priority to players that I have a long friendship with...
Anyway, here we are ...
I am almost done wit an update that my supporters will get within next week
http://www.moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america/
...and soon after I was going to deliver for them the best updated version of 1755 and 1776, playable with 1.167/1.168.

But I will need time and motivation

Gab

Ambrush said:
Hey Gab! I hope you're doing fine.

Quick question here, is there any plans for Old Frontier down the road? I ask because being honest this is my favourite mod from all three you've made and I'd like to see it get some love because currently is quite prone to crash and could use some of the cool smoke and proyectile impact features of recent years which would make it even better!

I hope you read this as I've seen the thread is not getting too much traffic as of late.  :sad:

EDIT: Oh well... So much for PR.
Hello Gab, my apologies, thanks for answering.

Great news for Old America then, I shall be vigilant to try it out when its released, now on 1755 and 1766, good to see there is plans for them, hope you can get the motivation to spend time working on them again, for they're great mods.

One more question though, when you say you'll be releasing it to your supporters does that means it will be happening at a private scale? Or is it just a way of saying for people who actually love your mods like many of us here from the beggining?

Have a good one!
 

cwca

Recruit
I didn't have time to read all of this(sorry!),so I must ask:
is there a module system released for this mod? or do you not use it?

And if you do not use it, how do you apply the different troops and map?? (I am very new to modding so please excuse!)
 

NickyJ

Knight
The file you get is a .rar file. Open it, and copy-paste the folder that's inside the .rar and place it in your game's module folder. For example, if you're using Steam: SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules
 

cwca

Recruit
NickyJ said:
The file you get is a .rar file. Open it, and copy-paste the folder that's inside the .rar and place it in your game's module folder. For example, if you're using Steam: SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules

Thank you for the help, but I was asking a different question!! :grin:

I was asking if there was a module system, which is basically a code to help with modding, that is for this mod?
 

OldGreyBeard

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
You guys have done a great job, thanks! :mrgreen:

I have a grandson who loves this period of history. And as we live in easy driving distance of Fort Niagara, he can really get into it!

About the only thing he would like to see is a more accurate rendering of Fort Niagara. :wink:
(And I'll bet anyone who lives within reasonable distance of any other fort from that period would / is asking for the same! :facepalm:)

Still, he thinks the loading animations and smoke are fantastic.
You have one old fan, and one very young fan of this mod. Thanks for all the hard work! :mrgreen:
 
I love the 1860 mod, and would love to give this one a try.  I grew up near Fort Ticonderoga?

Where do I get the most current version of the mod?
 
Top Bottom