Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Puppy said:
Why not now? On that topic, what's stopping the server from being up this weekend?

Until the 6th, I have all of about £1.20 in my bank account, and I want to test the host I end up choosing first and making sure we've got the basics down before I start with it. If people would rather leave this topic to it, we could switch to the base MC thread, but that's your call.

I shall enjoy this  by banning someone and sitting in the pool till the twilight of the anGods. If only my an son  Bev was with me.

Feel free to join me in the modified hot tub spawn. A bit a of quick build, but we did what we could.

new pvp mechanics are bad was more of an issue, also the big factions that made it fun all quitting because either they lost or because of w/e changes they didnt like wasnt great.  IMO the server died (to me at least) after map 4.  Nothing after map 4 compares to what happened prior. 

Hate to be the realist... it was the lack of donations :razz:

In the whole server is about to close message, Janus talked about that rather than any mechanics or factions issues.

What? There are fewer donations because there's so few players, not the other way around... I don't see how the lack of donations makes people quit, it only makes the server close down regardless of the number of people playing on it. :???:

Back
Top Bottom