Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeregor21 said:
10) Welshkid --> Dwarf faction + Gigledon(came back as sith to finish the dwarves holding true to the job but never got paid soooo see # 13)
14) NK --> dwarves specifically any guards that may have been at the front gates while they cannoned(after the WMD before they finally surrendered)

I think I remember that time.  The dwarves accused me of the initial bombing in a case of wrong place, wrong time, and sealed me in my room and set it on fire.  Was stuck in there for over a (RL) week, but still didn't rage quit the server.  Good times...

McBeverage said:
Jeregor21 said:
2) Welshkid--> Old templar faction (was more than happy to kill a whole faction because they were named templars)(this was also repel7's first faction)
Were these the templars that were the wealthiest server on the faction?
Surprisingly no, those were completely different people, the one I was referring to was repel7's first faction, one of 3 that I had the pleasure of killing.  His last 3 factions ( which I count as one ) were when he was fly hacking. 

Sooooo... Does Krik and Amagic want to assist with my plans for Forestry mod centric base when the Tekkit server goes up?

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
Sooooo... Does Krik and Amagic want to assist with my plans for Forestry mod centric base when the Tekkit server goes up?

Uh, assist? Sure. Just tell me what to do as I have no idea what you want to build :razz:

Well, even more decentralised than usual essentially 'we should probably do this at some point' type of thing.

No it wasn't you >.> TDM said it was mengmongs girlfriend, can't remember the in game name but shortly after I killed her she asked all chat if someone had killed her >.> <.< >.>

Back
Top Bottom