Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

IA

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
0
  A lot of people not on the forums have come on and written messages in their description saying goodbye to everyone. People who played with us for a very long time. People like Tommyguntom, JohnStrong, and more than few others. (who I assume view as guests) To them I want to say thank you for spending your time with us in the server. You were and will remain as much a part of the community of the Mountain Blade server as anyone else.

To everyone here in the forum who played with us, especially those of you who were with us on maps 3 and 4, I want say it was a pleasure to have so much fun with you all.  Whether it was Pvp with Jer, building a  staircase to nowhere with Grim and Evil, helping Lyze with materials for Zendar, pumpkin head sapling tag with Apoc and Cacaw, getting lost with Puppy in the Jew base. or storming the battlements with literally everyone on a dozen occasions. There's no doubt that though the bandits were everywhere and nowhere, we had  a lot of fun  through those.... Dark Times.

There are many factors which have lead to this point, and many of you have articulated them above. To be frank there's no need to drag on about the who and the why, or who's at fault....(It's all Bev's Fault :wink:)....  If you really want to talk about the server right now talk about your favorite moments.  I'm sure many of you have moments with your friends here that are worth sharing. Now's the time to remember those good moments. I think there's no better time to mention them then now.

I'd also like to mention all the people who gave their time, or donations to help the server run smoothly for all of us. You did so that all might enjoy,and I truly thank you for it. Last, but never least. Thank You Janus. Thank you for your patience and trust. Thank you for the time, and effort you gave.Thank you for having a place where we could enjoy Minecraft together. Thank you for the server.
 

Leto

Count
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Amagic said:
You don't say? What I'm trying to say is that the lack of donations wasn't the reason this server went to hell.
This server going to hell wasn't the cause of the server closing though. While they are deeply intertwined, it was the lack of donations (which could in part be caused by the hellishness of the server) that caused it to close, not the hellishness directly.
 

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Yeah, as Impendin did, I would also like to thank Janus for hosting a (mostly) great server, and the community for being great elsewise. All the wars and building projects will be fondly remembered :grin:
 

Dixey455

Recruit
Best answers
0
IA said:
  A lot of people not on the forums have come on and written messages in their description saying goodbye to everyone. People who played with us for a very long time. People like Tommyguntom, JohnStrong, and more than few others. (who I assume view as guests) To them I want to say thank you for spending your time with us in the server. You were and will remain as much a part of the community of the Mountain Blade server as anyone else.

To everyone here in the forum who played with us, especially those of you who were with us on maps 3 and 4, I want say it was a pleasure to have so much fun with you all.  Whether it was Pvp with Jer, building a  staircase to nowhere with Grim and Evil, helping Lyze with materials for Zendar, pumpkin head sapling tag with Apoc and Cacaw, getting lost with Puppy in the Jew base. or storming the battlements with literally everyone on a dozen occasions. There's no doubt that though the bandits were everywhere and nowhere, we had  a lot of fun  through those.... Dark Times.

There are many factors which have lead to this point, and many of you have articulated them above. To be frank there's no need to drag on about the who and the why, or who's at fault....(It's all Bev's Fault :wink:)....  If you really want to talk about the server right now talk about your favorite moments.  I'm sure many of you have moments with your friends here that are worth sharing. Now's the time to remember those good moments. I think there's no better time to mention them then now.

I'd also like to mention all the people who gave their time, or donations to help the server run smoothly for all of us. You did so that all might enjoy,and I truly thank you for it. Last, but never least. Thank You Janus. Thank you for your patience and trust. Thank you for the time, and effort you gave.Thank you for having a place where we could enjoy Minecraft together. Thank you for the server.
Well Said Impendin, Well Said. I think I speak for us all when I say Thank you janus
 

Janus

*spicy* *camper*
Administrator
WBWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
0
Thanks, guys.

I'll of course be closing the server down later today, but the webpage will remain up and the world downloads will still be available.
 

Mat_FTW

Recruit
Best answers
0
Janus said:
Thanks, guys.

I'll of course be closing the server down later today, but the webpage will remain up and the world downloads will still be available.
*Kisses Janus on the cheek*

That'll do pig. That'll do.
 

Pthrust

Sergeant
Best answers
0
I would also like to give my thanks to Janus, this server has been awesome, with many fun times.
Can't recollect all the good memories from this server, so it's a shame it had to be shut down.

KoS would like to give his thanks also!
 

Jeregor21

Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
0
I would have to say the siege at north korea's base is my best memory of the server and probably the largest battle it has ever seen.  Good times

I also remember protecting icingdeath (i think that was his name) on his way to the arctic jew base on map 3 as Repel7 was flyhacking trying to kill us. 

Many thanks to the vikings for great fights as well as fabuland.... all hail fabuland!

Also of course thank you Janus for a great server to which I owe many great memories.
 

Gnomosapien

Veteran
Best answers
0
Props go to janus for doing a damn fine job with the server, fun times were had by all and it shall be remembered. Death to the capitalist pigdogs.
 

beny1999

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&S
Best answers
0
cobble? ban imo

But yeah thank you Janus, map 3 and 4 were quite possibly the best gaming experiences I have ever had the pleasure to play through :') I shall miss you mbmc. You were the best.

Now time to look over the old forum pages for a bit of nostalgia, anyone care to join  me?
 

Janus

*spicy* *camper*
Administrator
WBWF&SM&BVC
Best answers
0
All right, server is now officially down. I'll post this last map for download soonish.
 

Eino

Count
Best answers
0
Great times indeed, oh how I remember all the things I built or helped build. The next project being bigger than the last, always trying to trump the last build.
And the help from everyone else, I have to say that was the most surprising of it. No matter what the situation the PvPers were in they always found a way to take a break from battle and help with the resources needed to build.

To you, thank you.

And Janus, it's been hella fun in yer server. Thanks
 

Krik

Duke
M&BWB
Best answers
0
I had fun for a while, met some decent people, and killed a lotta sleep time so thank you Janus, thank you a trillion times over.
 

Jeregor21

Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
0
OH well, I was going to make this post after map 3 ended but completely forgot.  List of contracts from map 3 assassins guild with the people who paid for it to happen..... I figure its long past so no one will be mad and what not about someone trying to get them killed.  Also a few random jobs spread out through  other maps.
You may or may not recognize the names as some of them were 100% silent in all chat.
This is in roughly chronological order but my handwriting sucks so I might slaughter a few names who I don't completely remember-

1) Beny1999--> (cant read name)  some guy in a communist faction of 2 people next to old baconland. I remember doing it but not his name. Started with an R....
2) Welshkid--> Old templar faction (was more than happy to kill a whole faction because they were named templars)(this was also repel7's first faction)
3) Gigledon--> Findolo12345
4) Blead --> (cant read name)  some random who stole from his faction then left it prior to the rule being in place.
5) (cant read name) random person feragorn yelled at --> feragorn (go figure)
6) the faction hummus as a whole (if you look at map 3 its the pyramid) --> Lyze (the only job I never completed given that when me and cropo found lyze
we saw zendar Lyze was in cloudheim.  So when this was figured out I ended up getting a tour of cloudheim and couldn't bring myself to do it because lyze was awesome, then proceeded to kill off hummus til they quit the server erasing all proof of a 'failure'
7) half the server --> random 22nd members
:cool: DSN1--> Gigledon
9) Findolo12345 --> Gigledon
10) Welshkid --> Dwarf faction + Gigledon(came back as sith to finish the dwarves holding true to the job but never got paid soooo see # 13)
11)  half the server--> Gigledon + random other NK members
12) Kanto --> Evilknighty
13) got bored and said i was hired to do it --> Welshkids faction sparta
14) NK --> dwarves specifically any guards that may have been at the front gates while they cannoned(after the WMD before they finally surrendered)
15)Later on TDM --> Mengmong and his GF >.> was on some temp map

aaaand thats all I did anything else was from one of the others or was something I dont remember and didnt write down which means it probably didnt matter. Only killed Gigledon once then showed the same screen shot to everyone because why not :razz:
 

Lord Burgess1

Jeregor21 said:
15)Later on TDM --> Mengmong and his GF >.> was on some temp map
Probably the Thule map, when TDM raged because we didn't want to do it any more.