Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

Would players like to play 6v6s again?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Does pc still get 6v6 games... Curious....
I know people who are also not happy with the current 2v2 implemented server restrictions.
Some people have stopped playing altogether...
We even have our own club dedicated to these modes with over 250+ players.
If any future plans for thee old 6v6 to come back would be great possibly shortening the warm up phase from 5 mins to 3 mins
Maby tone it down to minimum 3v3.…

we need

+let other people join the pre-game lobby so we can have more than 1v1 matches

+let the game start as long as at least 1 person is on each team

we don't need

-anyone leaves the game during warm-up, they get a 15 min penalty from joining a new game

-when anyone leaves during warm-up, you have to stay until the game starts and then it immediately draws anyway

I've only been getting 1v1's on official servers captains mode.
Custom servers are working fine.
Imagine if they made servers cross-platform and had 6v6's working. They would get so many people playing they could even make some stupid battle pass to sell cav skins and **** and people would pay extra for it.

The reason you think the game is dead is because no one likes 2v2. But me and my men have overcome these gentle modes since release and can get 4v4 5v5 if we're lucky that is. We all wait to search at the same time and hope we all get in but this is frustrating as we have to keep trying untill we all get in or we're with complete randoms. That's the game right ther trying to get into a game.....it's 2023 guys step it up... If your going to say the games dead please ask yourself why your even here?

The reason you think the game is dead is because no one likes 2v2
No the reason he thinks the game is dead is because it’s dead. Look at this subforum lol, it’s averaging like 2 or 3 posts per day. That’s sad. It’s pathetic what they did to this game. I’m just hoping their active hatred of mp and self-sabotaging actions won’t screw over PE too much.

tUoE0NT.png

please ask yourself why your even here?
The last time I posted was nearly two months ago, I only posted on your thread because I felt like your concern is genuine.

I don't even look at the forum often anymore, as it has become a rather dystopian environment where new players enter, complaining of the very same issues that others have pointed out for 2+ years of Alpha testing, Beta testing, and Early Access, and have their blossoming hope for change crushed by increasingly demoralized and sardonic veteran players.

My advice is to get a PC, so you can enjoy whatever life is left in the multiplayer scene through multiplayer mods such as BLO (MMO Bannerlord), Persistent Empires (Large Map Multiplayer, Sieges, Resource Farming, Roleplay, ect), or cRPG (Battle mode where you design and level your character).

If you decide to play, I can give you a list of the major clans/communities on the scene for these mods and you can choose what fits you and your console friend group the best, just send me a forum PM.

tUoE0NT.png

The last time I posted was nearly two months ago, I only posted on your thread because I felt like your concern is genuine.

I don't even look at the forum often anymore, as it has become a rather dystopian environment where new players enter, complaining of the very same issues that others have pointed out for 2+ years of Alpha testing, Beta testing, and Early Access, and have their blossoming hope for change crushed by increasingly demoralized and sardonic veteran players.

My advice is to get a PC, so you can enjoy whatever life is left in the multiplayer scene through multiplayer mods such as BLO (MMO Bannerlord), Persistent Empires (Large Map Multiplayer, Sieges, Resource Farming, Roleplay, ect), or cRPG (Battle mode where you design and level your character).

If you decide to play, I can give you a list of the major clans/communities on the scene for these mods and you can choose what fits you and your console friend group the best, just send me a forum PM.
Understood and reasonable well as for pc I been ther in the warband days... like since warband release think I'm just stick to the console but thanks for info. I guess the pc players have given up or slowly died out it's only the modders and real fanboys keeping pc alive... I read somewhere on this forum (modders chase ther own dreams) one of the best quotes in gameing history.... Anyhow good day sir

No the reason he thinks the game is dead is because it’s dead. Look at this subforum lol, it’s averaging like 2 or 3 posts per day. That’s sad. It’s pathetic what they did to this game. I’m just hoping their active hatred of mp and self-sabotaging actions won’t screw over PE too much.
Yea 80%of console players don't know or don't care about forums lol it's all about the game. We know this is tw biggest achievement yet..... Funny how most these haters will be voting no

The reason you're getting 2v2 lobbies is because there isn't players to make a 6v6
I bought this game on realse ...game was packed but servers were not stable.... Happily enjoying this new game mode of 6v6 captains for around a month yes that's 30 days with friends and new players..... Bamm out come update ruined these modes..... People don't want to play no more because the hassle to get a game of 6v6 and instead end up in a 2v2 caps or skirm ... How fun .... No this is boring... I don't think you understand good day

I don't think you understand good day
I don't think you understand. We have been playing the game for 4 years already, we played in the beta, the early access and now in full release. We(FearSpear and me) know what we are talking about. The game has never been more dead than it is now, and it's been like this for at least a year now.

The matchmaking will try to find you a 6v6, then after 5 minutes if it cannot it will find you a 5v5, then a 4v4, then a 3v3, and then finally it is obviously finding the 4 people trying to play captain at the same time, and puts them in a 2v2.

I cannot frame this statement in a simpler way so if you fail to understand after this then you're truly dense. EDIT: Actually I've decided your probably like 12 years old and reasoning with you is pointless. Scream into the void if you wish.

I don't think you understand. We have been playing the game for 4 years already, we played in the beta, the early access and now in full release. We(FearSpear and me) know what we are talking about. The game has never been more dead than it is now, and it's been like this for at least a year now.

The matchmaking will try to find you a 6v6, then after 5 minutes if it cannot it will find you a 5v5, then a 4v4, then a 3v3, and then finally it is obviously finding the 4 people trying to play captain at the same time, and puts them in a 2v2.

I cannot frame this statement in a simpler way so if you fail to understand after this then you're truly dense. EDIT: Actually I've decided your probably like 12 years old and reasoning with you is pointless. Scream into the void if you wish
I'm talking about console but I understand your argument...

we need

+let other people join the pre-game lobby so we can have more than 1v1 matches
Totally agree
+let the game start as long as at least 1 person is on each team
True
we don't need

-anyone leaves the game during warm-up, they get a 15 min penalty from joining a new game
Once servers would be stable maby??
-when anyone leaves during warm-up, you have to stay until the game starts and then it immediately draws anyway
Yea warm up phase last 5 min and if someone leaves it just draws at the end
I've only been getting 1v1's on official servers captains mode.
You must be pc?
Custom servers are working fine.
Imagine if they made servers cross-platform and had 6v6's working. They would get so many people playing they could even make some stupid battle pass to sell cav skins and **** and people would pay extra for it.

While this person is a troll, this person also has the ability to speak facts.

While this person is a troll, this person also has the ability to speak facts.
What we know

The Devs are aware of the problems
Canned messages won't be read by the team
It's only just been fully realised (console new)
Bug fixes create new bugs
Pc players have modd community... (Mod fix)
Threads will be taken seriously after 50 poll votes

Forgot the other stuff but it's in a thread somewhere about taking threads seriously..
Dont give up the fight it will take time unless you got 500k to fund tw let's go

Dont give up the fight it will take time unless you got 500k to fund tw let's go
They've already had time, and TW got more than 500k from selling the game. MP was a promised feature, it should have been finished when the game released. It should have at least been stable a couple of weeks after early access at the bare minimum.

Modders have done things in hours that still have not been implemented after years, like a basic in-game admin menu. It took them a year after early access to add invisible barriers to a couple of the skirmish maps, something a mapper can do in ten minutes if they're working slowly.

I'm convinced that the "MP dev team" is a single person who has MP issues at the bottom of his priority list. There is no other explanation.

They've already had time, and TW got more than 500k from selling the game. MP was a promised feature, it should have been finished when the game released. It should have at least been stable a couple of weeks after early access at the bare minimum.

Modders have done things in hours that still have not been implemented after years, like a basic in-game admin menu. It took them a year after early access to add invisible barriers to a couple of the skirmish maps, something a mapper can do in ten minutes if they're working slowly.

I'm convinced that the "MP dev team" is a single person who has MP issues at the bottom of his priority list. There is no other explanation.
Yes agreed best thing to do would be to sell the company to a bigger game industry but keep the bl foundation

I like how everyone is arguing that the games dead. PC players really think they know it all 😜

Game blew up on Xbox and has a good player base now. And in came the broken multiplayer modes.

There’s plenty of players searching for captain mode. It only takes 30-46 seconds to find a 2v2,3v3. But the game doesn’t give it time to make a 6v6 anymore.
If they can’t do a 6v6, it should be switched to 3v3.

Anyone arguing that the game is dead, is brain dead.
Argue to fix the game you paid for, not the people wanting it fixed. The game WILL die due bugs that are game breaking.

Back
Top Bottom