[M] ElvenPath - Forgotten Realms Mod 0.3.1 - TEASER / GAMEPLAY POLL

• Thread starter Someone_forgotten
  • Start date

ElvenPath asks what gameplay addition would fit in well? Go on and choose an option or suggest your

• Backflip and sideflips

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Invincibility

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dodge action via rolling on the floor

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Invisibility

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Stealth killlll

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Invision

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Deities (Please Explain)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Invasion

Votes: 24 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys is there anybody on tribalwars world49 near 500|346. If there is, help me lol :smile: see you have a concert tonight

Ummm...well it sounds AWSOME!!!!!!  downloading now!!!  but one thing...all of the Elves I have seen use longer bows not small ones. Bigger than the ones they use here but smaller than the longbow. I think. I mean thats just what I have allways seen but its your mod so I wont try to change it!!!! :grin:

You are...downloading what exactly? :???: If you mean the beta (not the early one) you're going to have quite a blast, when you find out it's password protected...All in all, don't bother.

If it's the old beta though, have fun. :wink:

As for bows, a Native's strong bow size seems reasonable enough, I'd say, though I'm not quite sure what you mean by "bigger".

(the awkward name change moment)

By the way, Ibz, you might want to remove hairfree from the testers list and put Geren in that dumbarse's place. :wink:

Geren said:
(the awkward name change moment)

By the way, Ibz, you might want to remove hairfree from the testers list and put Geren in that dumbarse's place. :wink:

Lol sure:grin:

P.S. look I changed my avatar to fit it yours :smile:

Ibanez said:

You realize I had to turn off a guy's dirty mind, interpreting any kind of avatar metaphores the way a guy's mind would, right? :razz:

Anyway, me likes and I'm guessing the rest of the male part of your (mod's) fans do too...The ones of you have always fit better, rather than crossed-over guys with white wigs and sunglasses... :wink:

'K, enough flattery and smartarsing around. Let's keep it "professional" :razz:

Cheers.

Geren said:
Ibanez said:
You realize I had to turn off a guy's dirty mind, interpreting any kind of avatar metaphores the way a guy's mind would, right? :razz:

Well, you have the bow and I have the violin. Fantasize what the hell you want :razz: You shouldn't have been that much talkative. I blame you.

Ibanez said:
helluva.jpg

halleluyah.jpg

wow. It reaches Oblivion's graphics.

Hey guys. I said I would let you know when I'm back. How are you doing?

Thanks:smile: I'm trying to bring out something really soon. There is an intense scripting going on :smile: New features :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom