Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

osama_samo said:
guys i feel that i'm gonna die till you release this chapter lol i keep check every day any news ?

From my experience, no... The dark army have barely risen and you give up?! We haven't seen mehdiuz yet, do you want him to laugh at your face? No, if you want chapter two and beyond, you gonna live. If you gonna live, then that dark force must die. I know it's gone quiet nowadays but be patient. I almost die twice because of this. Lol

Bonjour

Ce mod est tonique et époustouflant, bon courage pour la suite.

Il n'y a pas que des anglais qui aiment ce mod!

谢谢你oolongglx.

没有只英国人喜欢那个MOD,也法国人喜欢它.

再见

I both do and don't want the new version to be out. I want it to be out, because I wanna play it. I don't want it to be out because that would mean much more work for me, as if I haven't enough already :grin:

I for one cannot ******** wait.

I absolutely adored the first chapter.  This is certainly my favorite M&B warband mod to date.

We need more mods like this, rather than what is majorly just a bunch of rehashings of the same system, with a few extra features.... Maybe.

Second chapter gun be gud.

Giving a status report once in a while isn't all that hard, in 3 months i'm sure you made enough progress to atleast write a couple of lines about it :???:

LazySteve said:
Giving a status report once in a while isn't all that hard, in 3 months i'm sure you made enough progress to atleast write a couple of lines about it :???:
:smile: There are a lot of text work on the story now, not easy to use screenshot shows. Please be patient, thank you attention!

LazySteve said:

Being kind once in a while isn't all that hard and it won't kill you too. Im sure you can use your brain just enough to think that being rude to people who are working their asses off to give you this mod is not a nice thing.

just patience  :roll: they did a good wall of texts and screens to show us the upcoming chapter, just wait as you wait release of other mods or games  :cool:

i damn love to go to the "evil side" they really have most items and troops i like (venom tooth, death veil, python warrior and much more are just awesome !)

after playing that mod for years on M&B (with wedding dance mod and TLD), im already so exited to play it as much on warband  :wink: and i still cant stop to play :grin:

continue your great work  :!:  :!:  :!: everyone wait it  :!:  :!:  :!:

small question: will cheat menu (for items mostly, i already unlocked it by modifying the file, but i ask for a more regular way) and wedding/marrying and diplomacy mod (or something in same case for managing own kingdom) be allowed in the mod later ?

EDIT: (bug report) on evil side, after siege of zendar, there is no way to leave zendar, if you rest teh story start, after the story your are outside, but if you enter again in zendar you cant leave... you can only rest, choose banner, lay up soldiers, or enter, nothing more  :sad: :cry:

Gargoyle said:
LazySteve said:

Being kind once in a while isn't all that hard and it won't kill you too. Im sure you can use your brain just enough to think that being rude to people who are working their asses off to give you this mod is not a nice thing.

The only one here who was being rude is you, you should look in the mirror before judging people, I merely suggested that they should give a status report (which then oolong kindly delivered) while you attempted to insult my intelligence, so yeah, you're the one who should try being kind once in a while.

fieldmarshall_adrien_xbow said:
just patience  :roll: they did a good wall of texts and screens to show us the upcoming chapter, just wait as you wait release of other mods or games  :cool:

i damn love to go to the "evil side" they really have most items and troops i like (venom tooth, death veil, python warrior and much more are just awesome !)

after playing that mod for years on M&B (with wedding dance mod and TLD), im already so exited to play it as much on warband  :wink: and i still cant stop to play :grin:

small question: will cheat menu (for items mostly, i already unlocked it by modifying the file, but i ask for a more regular way) and wedding/marrying and diplomacy mod (or something in same case for managing own kingdom) be allowed in the mod later ?

EDIT: (bug report) on evil side, after siege of zendar, there is no way to leave zendar, if you rest teh story start, after the story your are outside, but if you enter again in zendar you cant leave... you can only rest, choose banner, lay up soldiers, or enter, nothing more  :sad: :cry:

The "Leave town" button is still there, just invisible, just click below the rest of the options where it usually would be, and it should bring you back to the world map

LazySteve said:
Gargoyle said:
LazySteve said:

The only one here who was being rude is you, you should look in the mirror before judging people, I merely suggested that they should give a status report (which then oolong kindly delivered) while you attempted to insult my intelligence, so yeah, you're the one who should try being kind once in a while.

fieldmarshall_adrien_xbow said:

The "Leave town" button is still there, just invisible, just click below the rest of the options where it usually would be, and it should bring you back to the world map

Alright you two settle it. Whatever the difference would you please settle them? Anyway, this is not an argument thread so break it up. About cheat menu, no it ain't gonna work and the marriage thing is uncertain.

So, is there any ETA on Chapter 2? I really love Chapter 1 and have been waiting for Chapter 2 for quite a while. I have an odd obsession with Story Mods, so Light & Darkness is like, my favorite mod for Warband.

MarhuasSydonis said:
So, is there any ETA on Chapter 2? I really love Chapter 1 and have been waiting for Chapter 2 for quite a while. I have an odd obsession with Story Mods, so Light & Darkness is like, my favorite mod for Warband.
It has been said many times, no, there is not a set time for the release, but just patiently and it'll come out soon enough. :wink:

This will be freakin' awesome. This mod is also my favourite for warband, so keep doing as well as in chapter 1!! You chinese people are gods doing this!  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom