Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

Once the chapter 2 will be released,we will continue the storyline from our last save or we will have start over again ?

SkyDive said:
Once the chapter 2 will be released,we will continue the storyline from our last save or we will have start over again ?
Too many changes to continue the save game.
Something unusual said:
New screenshots are simply amazing :smile:
Yeah, I love the blood when you're injured. It's like a warning in case we get to carried away in battle.
Also, is it just me or the date 16 have something special?  For the modder usually update the news at that date.

I hope to see as much as possible chinese stuff, like ... repeating crossbows ... rockets ... flamethrowers ... chinese armors ... and dragons (jk)  :mrgreen:

Any news?

I'm just posting so I sign up for this thread, don't mind me. :smile:

This is one of my favorite mods. Definitely up there next to Prophesy of Pendor. I can't wait until chapter II. Please keep us updated!  :grin:

Can anyone who speaks Chinese go on the Chinese forum to see if there are any Chapter II updates there? :smile:

I don't understand chinese, but this is what I've found using chrome translator function:

Forum member - "Landlord ah. Now cut two legendary ride is 2014.9 during the month? White kimchi probably ask what time ah. Good looking. Can you disclose

Comments
oolonglgx  Chapter II being produced, the release said time now allowed. certainly earlier than 2 ride cut.  Posted 7 days ago"

The original text:

楼主啊。现在骑砍2 传说是2014.9月份出?小白请问一下      泡菜大概什么时候啊。好期待。可不可以透露一下

点评
oolonglgx  第二章正制作中,发布时间现在还说不准.肯定比骑砍2早.  发表于 7 天前

Back
Top Bottom