Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

Since you already have the instruments and mod items, can you please add few more sea battle quest and I can also send some ships to scout around and engage any pirate ship in the vicinity.

If may I say, it seems that no kingdom manages a feasts. Is it possible or I just have a bad luck?
If its possible, will they be in second part?
Thanks

bhairab_b said:
Since you already have the instruments and mod items, can you please add few more sea battle quest and I can also send some ships to scout around and engage any pirate ship in the vicinity.
Good idea. Could you write a plot for such sea battle quest?

Skaarj said:
If may I say, it seems that no kingdom manages a feasts. Is it possible or I just have a bad luck?
If its possible, will they be in second part?
Thanks
There might be if you would try designing a story.

@bhairab_b @Skaarj  Welcome sending PM to me.:wink:

nora if you want really good navale battels you can ask the brytenwalda dev team to give the scripts where you can control you own ships with the arrow keys not just ram the boats at each other and charge (most of the warriors drown) so the player could manage his fighting plan  :grin:

Can I suggest more heroical 1h weapons, the ones in part were all 1h/2h and therefore terrible for dedicated shielders.

Bobthehero said:
Can I suggest more heroical 1h weapons, the ones in part were all 1h/2h and therefore terrible for dedicated shielders.
I totally agree, would love to see some awesome 1h (only) weapons with incredible attack speed  :grin:

Or we could keep them a 1h/2h but use the bardiche way to do it, where you press X to switch from one mode to another, that allows you to have both modes as well as edit the stats for both 1h and 2h.

@nora_lee, I am wondering how things will turn out with the translation of the text in mod, again the same hybrid english and chinese or english text to be literate? I tried to translate into russian the mod will create a russifier in it but it is extremely difficult to translate text in a mod, with a cross between languages.
Thanks in advance for your reply

I loved the first Chapter, altho I had a huge disappoint seeing I was not able to use Special Skills (Battle ones mostly), Special weapons or ride Dragons yet.I hope in the 2nd chapter this gets done as it seems your modding abilities have no limits :grin:

Well, good work and I hope the next chapter comes out soon  : :grin: :mrgreen: :grin:

when will you release the chinese mod? will you start translating mod before chinese release?
yes guys when you will release the new chapter till now no one has told us the time of releasing chapter 2 and we are waiting

Now that i was starting to forget about the mod and comin' to check in a couple of months.. you came out with all this teasing and here i am checkin' a couple of times every day.. that's just plain evil :smile:

Khior said:
Now that i was starting to forget about the mod and comin' to check in a couple of months.. you came out with all this teasing and here i am checkin' a couple of times every day.. that's just plain evil :smile:

Me too  :cry:, give the mod already  :evil:

Back
Top Bottom