Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

The slow motion seems awesome, but will it happen every time you do a hit kill? It can become kinda annoying if it happens to much...

Apolo said:
The slow motion seems awesome, but will it happen every time you do a hit kill? It can become kinda annoying if it happens to much...
No worry, guy, you will have options in setting panel. :wink:

Hi all, thank you so much for your attention. Yes, we are still working hard on the mod and basically the creation of second chapter has been in the mid phrase of the plan. Please give us more time and patience. And, should you had any opinion or advice when you read the preview thread, please don't hesitate to let us know by thread or PM.

nora_lee said:
Apolo said:
No worry, guy, you will have options in setting panel. :wink:

Hi all, thank you so much for your attention. Yes, we are still working hard on the mod and basically the creation of second chapter has been in the mid phrase of the plan. Please give us more time and patience. And, should you had any opinion or advice when you read the preview thread, please don't hesitate to let us know by thread or PM.
More time hmm how many time ? 1 month ?

Damn it! Love the new sieges weapon, this is definitely a revolution to warband modding!

here is my suggestion, maybe you could add some 14th century european knight armour like the milanese or gothic armour. and you can try to put an pike formation to the game (if possible) which is very effective to kill the enemy who charges from the front but very weak if flanked

Keep up the good work guys!  :wink:

Well when is the chapter 2 and I can't choose the dark path am I do anything wrong or choose the wrong text (If I have any wrong text sorry I am not English and I am only 12 years old Thanks for devolopping this mod

thanks and when is the chapter 2 I'cant wait the rescue calradia or conqueror all (after the storys end it becomes native and if I chose the dark side I am trying to conqueror calradia or take back wercheg from them so the mod is not finished even the end of the story)

WOW. Just WOW! All of those stuff are looking great! Keep up the good work guys we have faith in you. :smile:

Anyways I have an idea...

Maybe you should add something like real time character switching if you can? I mean let's say we want to attack a castle from 3 different sides ok? Maybe BEFORE the battle, we can have a screen of the battlefield (in siege battles) to put our soldiers, siege equipment, followers in the places we want, so we can attack from multiple sides. That would be great and surely it would give the game more playing time. I mean you got to accept that sieging (nearly) the same castles with same ways kinda gets boring after some time... :smile:

Now this is the part where real time character switching gets in to play. We want to attack from both sides but the AI might not be able to handle something that so let's say like Im in the front and I want Ymira and the infantry platoon she is controlling to breach the walls from the left with catapults. Maybe I can press a button and switch to Ymira while AI takes control of my own character. So that way we can control both attacks without having much of a trouble. :smile:

I know these things are not that easy to make but from what I've seen so far, I'm sure you guys can do something like this. :smile: It'll be a great mod even if you can't or dont want to add such thing anyways. :smile:

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOD!  :grin:

Real time switching is hard to do. And the multiple attack should work with bigger siege map that means 4 times bigger the castle to make it more balance. But I like this idea.

you could change how the armies look like on the map instead of brown horses it became boring
also if you can add ability of holding and fight with 2 weapons that's will be cool
besides adding new wihte shine armor for the hero as in legend with amazing creature to ride
that will make the mode very cool

Hi all,
This Mod has been great, i have loved playing this, my second best mod has to be Pendor and would love to see the Knights order be addeed into this Mod, also it would be great to have a chance to marry companions, Like Xerina  :wink:

Again thanks for this Great Mod and i can not wait until Chapter 2 is out,  :smile:

hı thanks for mod creater(s) thıs ıs the best mod ı ever played pls release chapter 2 as soon as you can ı cant be waıt ı look everyday thanks for the great mod.

Back
Top Bottom