Latin Americans also deserve their server

Users who are viewing this thread

they should add a single South American server, at least in the custom games, since I was observing that there are a dozen Latin Americans who play with 200 of pings and ignoring them makes me sad for them

There should be a server for Brazil and another for the rest of Latin America due to the problems of lag
I wish... But i dont think that them re going to care that much about this part of the world.
I think, being Brazil a middle located country of South America, it could be the best options for all of us.

Better than in the US, and a lot better than Europe. I think we can get 50/80ms ping from all south america if it is located in central part of Brazil.
Maybe some users (if there is any) on Tierra del Fuego (Arg) or that same region but on Chile side maybe will have a bit more higher ping, but in general, could work well for all there.

And of course separated servers, some for Portuguesse speakers, and some others for Spanish (wich are majority), but again, that will be ask for much :p. So, with a couple of srvs we will be fine.

It never hurts to have an official server running, since south america has a good player base on Warband, atleast on Multiplayer (More or less the same as na).

I would recommend setting up a server in Brasil, since they're cheaper and the connection between the four main countries (Argentina, Brasil, Uruguay and Chile) that play around here are better in general with most servers there.

Taleworlds would have to provide servers for both Central/South America and Oceania, mostly so as not to leave out potential customers during the EA

What I heard is that they are just centering their resources to USA and EU and that even if there are players here it doesn't justifies an inversion so big. I hope they reconsider, since there are a good amount of players if you get together most of us, and if you count the new players that are eager to buy the game the amount will raise eventually. We will open a custom server obviously, at least in Argentina that's the plan of our community and I can expect the same for Brazil and Chile, but an official server would be really nice since matchmaking is definitely something else

What I heard is that they are just centering their resources to USA and EU and that even if there are players here it doesn't justifies an inversion so big. I hope they reconsider, since there are a good amount of players if you get together most of us, and if you count the new players that are eager to buy the game the amount will raise eventually. We will open a custom server obviously, at least in Argentina that's the plan of our community and I can expect the same for Brazil and Chile, but an official server would be really nice since matchmaking is definitely something else

Actually, since cloud computing is the standard for server maintenance, it wouldn't be hard nor too expensive to host a server in South America.
In my opinion it would be the most reasonable course of action for them, since many players won't buy the game after hearing they will have to play with 200ms of latency.

Actually, since cloud computing is the standard for server maintenance, it wouldn't be hard nor too expensive to host a server in South America.
In my opinion it would be the most reasonable course of action for them, since many players won't buy the game after hearing they will have to play with 200ms of latency.
Maybe the comment applied just to the beta since they need to gather information from a controled community and reduce expenses (even if its little, I guess they didn't wanted to worry about maintaining another server).

The Latin community of mount and blade is huge, but it is decentralized since they never had the focus of sufficient attention, they always managed themselves in a game where they put them all against, creating servers and tournaments. It also stands out that the few times I played against them are beasts when fighting, I never saw a Latino player who is noob when fighting

So, any chance to expect servers in Latin America at some point?
Sitting here in Colombia, trying to cope with pings >250 and failing miserably in multiplayer haha.

So, any chance to expect servers in Latin America at some point?
Sitting here in Colombia, trying to cope with pings >250 and failing miserably in multiplayer haha.
2 days ago, Armagan said that they were picking between providers and were intending to release them as soon as possible.
That sound like incredible news but some weeks ago Callum stated that there was no plan to do so in the short term.

I want to believe in what Armagan said though, there is no point for me to play the game right now, it crashes a lot and on top of that the MP is extremely laggy.

Hello, my name is Nicolas and I have a really important request for you guys. I actually don't know where to ask for this, but I think it is absolutly necesery to ask for it.
I'm from Argentina, south America (the southest country on America along with Chile). And even though I had to pay the full price for the game (let's say that down here it is not a cheap game at all) now (8 months after the early access release) we have no servers in latin America yet. Making the multiplayer kind of unplayable. With 180 ms at best in North America servers and when they are empty (like right now when I'm writing this down) I have to go to Europe servers where I suffer the 250 ms. I have to literally predict and guess where to shoot arrows (my favorite troop to play with) and when I get to meele combat it is the same but worse, because the timing has to be much quicker, and also, I have to predict where my enemy's next blow will be comming from.
All this make's me don't want to even open the multiplayer. I only do it to see if you added the servers down here.
In short, I payed a full game price to play only the half of it.
I can wait until full realese. But I don't want you to rush. So the wait can be wether 2 or 3 years easely.
I beg you to consider putting servers on latin america during early access. At least 1 of them, so all of we who payed the full price of the game can acced the full game, and not only the main campaing.
With that said. I have to add that I love the game and I loved the original. But this needs to be fixed because we accually feel like you are ****ting on us, our money and our love for this franchise.
I send to all of you my bests and my love. Hope you see this and actually talk about it between you.
Greetings from Argentina. And I expect your responde.

And I expect your responde
Good luck with that.
But honestly, servers nowadays are not that expensive anymore, atleast 1 server in an entire continent should be there.
And kinda off-topic, please give russians their own servers, there are no europeans that wanna play with them ever. Europeans have it hard enough with a dozen languages spoken on their servers, and the russian playerbase is large enough to give them their own full of cheats and hacks server.
Ty for coming to my TED Talk

Hello, my name is Nicolas and I have a really important request for you guys. I actually don't know where to ask for this, but I think it is absolutly necesery to ask for it.
I'm from Argentina, south America (the southest country on America along with Chile). And even though I had to pay the full price for the game (let's say that down here it is not a cheap game at all) now (8 months after the early access release) we have no servers in latin America yet. Making the multiplayer kind of unplayable. With 180 ms at best in North America servers and when they are empty (like right now when I'm writing this down) I have to go to Europe servers where I suffer the 250 ms. I have to literally predict and guess where to shoot arrows (my favorite troop to play with) and when I get to meele combat it is the same but worse, because the timing has to be much quicker, and also, I have to predict where my enemy's next blow will be comming from.
All this make's me don't want to even open the multiplayer. I only do it to see if you added the servers down here.
In short, I payed a full game price to play only the half of it.
I can wait until full realese. But I don't want you to rush. So the wait can be wether 2 or 3 years easely.
I beg you to consider putting servers on latin america during early access. At least 1 of them, so all of we who payed the full price of the game can acced the full game, and not only the main campaing.
With that said. I have to add that I love the game and I loved the original. But this needs to be fixed because we accually feel like you are ****ting on us, our money and our love for this franchise.
I send to all of you my bests and my love. Hope you see this and actually talk about it between you.
Greetings from Argentina. And I expect your responde.
No esperes ninguna respuesta, estuve meses pidiendo severs, dando razones, reclamando algo tan simple como un server TDM para que podamos hinchar las pelotas, a los devs no les importa, vamos a ver un server cuando termine la EA, y ni siquiera estoy seguro de eso. Te cobran 60$ y los caraduras no tienen ni cara para responderte de forma concisa, lo mejor que deberían hacer es por lo menos dar la oportunidad de reembolso. Para colmo acá en Argentina lo tenemos al mono pagando servers solo de su bolsillo servers para el Warband y estos hijos de puta no te ponen un server choto que no cuesta nada.

I answer in english because clearly don't give a **** about south america
VN3iqXZ_d.webp

Warband_Arg severs are hosted by 1 person, they had been hosted for years, the others are hosted by clans in my country. That 1 person, mono, doesn't even play the game anymore, in fact, he doesn't even live in our country yet he still mantains a server for us if we want to play (even if we don't play too much warband these days), but a company that charges us 60$ won't give us a simple ****ty server. And people wonder why am I mad at taleworlds. I am completely dissapointed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom