Inciting rebellion, and allowing rebel factions to make their own kingsoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Boboperator

Recruit
With beta patch e1.5.6 comes rebellion which after play testing allowed me to get a city earlier than normal without angering any other factions which was really cool. However what I would like is some clandestine missions to reduce loyalty in a city,

Yeah, I wonder if roguery will ever get implemented. Instead of just taking over an alley and then getting the privilege of standing around said alley, catching flies and watching the grass grow, if anything more will be done.
Roguery could be very good enemy city infiltration missions or spying missions or...any kind of small group or solo mission you could think of. If they get to it.
The pace the game is going, trying to squash bugs and balance things, I have my doubts if the more roguish things that were talked about in development will be realized.

I am not sure, they need more interaction with the mechanics of the world. It would be nice if factions would also attempt covert actions too. It could make the world more interesting.

I think the gangs in place if fleshed out would be a perfect opportunity to add clandestine actions. The rouge player or companion could bribe the gang in town to sow unrest and damage loyalty. Maybe even injury the town guard with fights or hurt a lord to keep them from participating in a siege.
I really think they had bigger plans with the gangs but have since abandoned it for EA. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Bandit Lord DLC which introduces more gang functions and adds illegitimate businesses such as fences and special caravan which is a smuggler. This will probably be were you could establish camps or even hideouts.

I think the gangs in place if fleshed out would be a perfect opportunity to add clandestine actions. The rouge player or companion could bribe the gang in town to sow unrest and damage loyalty. Maybe even injury the town guard with fights or hurt a lord to keep them from participating in a siege.
I really think they had bigger plans with the gangs but have since abandoned it for EA. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a Bandit Lord DLC which introduces more gang functions and adds illegitimate businesses such as fences and special caravan which is a smuggler. This will probably be were you could establish camps or even hideouts.
That would be awesome, the addition of camps and hideouts being more important than an easy place to level would be fantastic! They could even implement different kinds of hideouts where you can recruit the unique faction units like saplings ect.

Back
Top Bottom