SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I assume I'm missing something here, but my mod updated to 6.2 (hadn't played since 6.0) and when I started a new game none of the unique units were available to be recruited (e.g. Stone Hedge Knights, Raventree Archers, etc).  I even conquered Stone Hedge and still was given no option to recruit them.  However, the lords seem to have no issues recruiting them, and I see them available in taverns, 2 apiece.

What happened? 

I'd like to thank Cozur for all the great joy and entertainment he had provided with his excellent mod.

Thank you, Cozur!

(Yes, kind of random post, I know. Looking forward for more joy and entertainment too!)

Sergio_Morozov said:
I'd like to thank Cozur for all the great joy and entertainment he had provided with his excellent mod.

Thank you, Cozur!

(Yes, kind of random post, I know. Looking forward for more joy and entertainment too!)

Agreed Sergio. Cozur has done so much for us on this mod. He doesn't get the appreciation he deserves.

You deserve appreciation too for sticking by to help so many people in this community including myself.

TAEHSAEN said:
Sergio_Morozov said:

Thank you, Cozur!

Agreed Sergio. Cozur has done so much for us on this mod. He doesn't get the appreciation he deserves.

You deserve appreciation too for sticking by to help so many people in this community including myself.

+1!! :mrgreen:

Cozur has done so much and while I'm very opposed to a lot of changes he made in later patches I have to acknowledge the amount of work and love (yes, love) he has put into the mod. I just hope the final patch is well optimized with balanced, sensible troop trees.

EDIT: Cozur move your black ass and give us an update pls

I recently came back to the mod (ver. 5.0) and I encountered some kind of bug.

I have "The Bastard of Bolton: Part 1" quest in my questlog and all it says is "Visit Ser Rodrik Cassel in Winterfell". The problem is... Ser Rodrik is nowhere to be found.

Any solutions? Is he just hiding somewhere in the courtyard?

Is there any way one could replace the native female faces used in 6.2 with the female faces used 3.0? I've tried to simply replace "min_fac_face.brf" and the female face textures with the ones from 3.0 with some horrible results.

linuxtoback said:
Is there any way one could replace the native female faces used in 6.2 with the female faces used 3.0? I've tried to simply replace "min_fac_face.brf" and the female face textures with the ones from 3.0 with some horrible results.

Well, you could try to kind-of-reverse the Native Female Faces In ACoK mini-guide from my signature. But I am not sure it is applicable in that way and to more recent versions... Try and tell us, right? =D

Sergio_Morozov said:
linuxtoback said:

Well, you could try to kind-of-reverse the Native Female Faces In ACoK mini-guide from my signature. But I am not sure it is applicable in that way and to more recent versions... Try and tell us, right? =D

And now it looks like Talewordls read my mini-guide and wrongly implemented it to change us all to Little Ponies on the forums...

Been trying this mod and the sheer amount of random events is ridiculously annoying. Is there a way to disable this or tone it down to a more agreeable rate? It's sucking the fun out of my very early game when my gameplay is interrupted by some random choices this often. The constant interrupting, that sometimes happens more than once per minute while I'm freelancing for this lord, is actually a lot more annoying than the random outcomes.

Last I heard 7.0 was going strong back in December, with the new season underway it has revived my inrest in this mod. Hopefully we will get some news soon as it has been pretty quite lately.

This is an amazing mod!  I'd like to report a small issue I noticed.

Heavy Plate Armor does not have any skill penalties.
Plated Leather Jerkin has no strength requirement and weighs 5, but has a -4 penalty for Power Throw and Power Draw.

It almost seems like these two were mixed up when assigning the penalty.  As it is, it makes Heavy Plate Armor a fantastic choice for a very tanky archer  :grin:

First: sorry for my english
second: i love this mod sice 4.0 and i think 1000hours
third: the armor "Bugs" i found

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722438500
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722438386
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722438293
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722438187
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722438068

i hope you can see this steam screenshots

14626C01BC5AE4FABAE9513570E86F8A075F68D6

sorry not sure what i do (first time in this forum)...but every armor in this shop ist without penalty

edit: acok 6.2

there are some more small Bugs...i have a lot of naked or halfnaked mystic merchants, and a halfnaked weaponsmith in (not sure, i will have a look) i think saltpan "cityscreen"

Back
Top Bottom