SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

moddb-20years.svg

ModDB 20th Anniversary category "Total Conversion":
https://www.moddb.com/groups/20th-anniversary-of-moddb/features/20th-anniversary-total-conversions

I have been looking around for solutions to this but apparently no one else is having issue with this, it happens either during battles or when I try to load into some merchants store. The only thing I have found is that apprently M&B warband can only use like 2gb of ram and there isnt a fix I can find, does anyone know anything I can try or do.

That is the main issue, I can tolerate the curser disappearing in menus and somewhat deal with having 20-40 fps during battles but at least If that happens I can play compared to crashing

Yes I have tried Reinstalling M&B
I have also Verified files and also tried reinstalling ACOK
All NVIDIA Drivers are updated
Nothing is working

Specs
GPU: NVIDA Geforce 3070
CPU: i7-9700kf @3.60GHZ
32 GB of RAM

Hello how are you sorry my bad English is that it is not my native language, well I would like to ask if someone can help me modify the number of volunteers that I can recruit in the towns in the script.txt of A Clash of Kings 8.0 mod for mount and blade warband 1.174.

Hello how are you sorry my bad English is that it is not my native language, well I would like to ask if someone can help me modify the number of volunteers that I can recruit in the towns in the script.txt of A Clash of Kings 8.0 mod for mount and blade warband 1.174.
Google morghs editor. Dont modify txt file by hand its complicated . Use morghs editor its fast and easy google it

It won't help you for that script. I'm pretty sure you'd need to use the module system. If the script is OSP you could change the number of troops in the script using the default OSP script, compare the different scripts as txt outputs and work out which number is referring to the number of troops in the txt file.

It won't help you for that script. I'm pretty sure you'd need to use the module system. If the script is OSP you could change the number of troops in the script using the default OSP script, compare the different scripts as txt outputs and work out which number is referring to the number of troops in the txt file.
Hello, how are you Pentagathoos, thank you very much for answering the question I had, but I already found an easier way to edit these files using the TweakMB program.

Back
Top Bottom