SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

  • The books

    Votes: 877 51.1%
  • The show

    Votes: 839 48.9%

  • Total voters
    1,716

Currently viewing this thread:

jezza93

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
0
Comrade Temuzu said:
Well this came out of nowhere. Could use some more pics though :wink:
It's a fair point,do you have the lordly armours from Brytenwalda.
 

ryanbeckey0

Veteran
Best answers
0
i cant test it  when clicking start new game it crashes saying it cannot load troops.txt, it might be a corrupted download ill try to redownload



Nice Mod btw  your the only one who has released a beta :smile: out of the 4 or 5 others




Edit :      redownloaded and its fixed, the best mod i played and its just a beta,  great work you should feel proud :wink:
 

jezza93

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
0
When going to Last Hearth from winterfell you go further north than the camera will allow.
 
Best answers
0
downloading....thanks for helping me avoid studying.

edit: This is fantastic, just what I needed. Great work.

though where is Balon Swann? Joffrey?
 

ryanbeckey0

Veteran
Best answers
0
Lord Commander Snow said:
downloading....thanks for helping me avoid studying.

edit: This is fantastic, just what I needed. Great work.

though where is Balon Swann? Joffrey?
i suspose joffrey might be too young to be included?
dont know about the other
 
Best answers
0
True, but you can't leave out the King of Westeros, no matter how old.

Anyone know how to edit files to change what someone looks like/add someone?
 

Cozur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
jezza93 said:
Comrade Temuzu said:
Well this came out of nowhere. Could use some more pics though :wink:
It's a fair point,do you have the lordly armours from Brytenwalda.
No, not at the moment.

Lord Commander Snow said:
downloading....thanks for helping me avoid studying.

edit: This is fantastic, just what I needed. Great work.

though where is Balon Swann? Joffrey?
This should have been in the overview probably. I might add in NPC's like Joffrey, Cersei, Pycelle etc., at a later date, as questgivers or maybe just background NPC's, but it seemed a bit silly having Joffrey campaign around Westeros. Tywin Lannister is the guy in control.
I've also avoided doing anything about the Kingsguard as it is right now. This might also change in the future, but I am yet to figure out how to proper represent them.


jezza93 said:
When going to Last Hearth from winterfell you go further north than the camera will allow.
Yes, this is intended. Is sort of annoying, but it's either that or being able to see the edge of the map. And I hate that damned edge.

 

Cozur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
The download was fine for me last I checked.

I'll go through it again when I get home, but I imagine you just have a faulty download.
 
Best answers
0
Download was fine for me. Can you just add Jaime and Balon as generals under Tywin? I would if I knew how. I'm currently trying to get some unique armors into my game, also no idea how though.
 

jezza93

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
Best answers
0
Lord Commander Snow said:
Download was fine for me. Can you just add Jaime and Balon as generals under Tywin? I would if I knew how. I'm currently trying to get some unique armors into my game, also no idea how though.
Well Jaime is a prisoner of Riverrun and isnt in Clash of Kings at all really.

And Balon didnt lead any of the armies.
 

Cozur

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Still tinkering with the Kingsguard, but from a gameplay perspective they are somewhat irrelevant.

I've downloaded the uploaded file on 3 different computers now, works fine on each one, so if you have problems with the files, I imagine that it is just a case of a faulty download.
 

jshores

Regular
WB
Best answers
0
A few bugs I noticed...

Map is upside down. South is North etc unless I am reading the compass wrong.

In the faction relations view, the top row shows the vanilla faction names.

+30 protection boots on bandits.

Naked lords in the character screen.

Pretty fun overall. You seem to be doing a lot more work and less talking than the other teams who are trying to accomplish the same thing.

 

dexm

Knight
Best answers
0
why do i get a feeling that this mod has a bright future someone correct me if im wrong
 
Best answers
0
jshores said:
A few bugs I noticed...

Map is upside down. South is North etc unless I am reading the compass wrong.

In the faction relations view, the top row shows the vanilla faction names.

+30 protection boots on bandits.

Naked lords in the character screen.

Pretty fun overall. You seem to be doing a lot more work and less talking than the other teams who are trying to accomplish the same thing.
You can rotate the map...

Also, why do Asha and Victarion have different banners than Balon? How do I fix it?