SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Was there ever found a workaround for the naked-Constable-armed-with-polearm bug? I've been poking around the .txt files and whatnot, but he's clearly not getting his equipment from troops.txt.

Ps, yes I realize this is a beta (I use 1.143, of course).

By the way, excellent job - hoping 0.5 is still on track!

Hi. First of all, this might be the best mod I've ever played.

But I think there might be another bug: whenever I get the 'Destory bandit lair'-quest I can't seem to find it. I've tried everything, even did CTRL+T to see where the bandits are patrolling. Normally (in the native game) it says 'patrolling around bandit camp', but that isn't even the case.

hi, i have just bought Mount & Blade Collection from steam, and my version of Mount & Blade Warband is 1.153. my question is: can i play this mod? i downloaded it (twice) but when i start the game i saw this message :''unable to open file:Module/A Clash of Kings/Resource/texture.brf'', so i copied the contenent of ''texture folder'' of warband in the ''texture folder'' of a clash of kings,but it still does not work. Can anyone help me?

Added new and unknown, to most people, information about the mod to my signature.

Anyhow, mod getting close to being finished. Currently doing a lot of small fixes that I come across through playing the mod, and doing some cosmetic stuff such as adding a new couple of armors.

New semester at uni starting soon, and GW2 coming out, so can't give a release date, other than before 2013.

Cozur said:
Added new and unknown, to most people, information about the mod to my signature.

Anyhow, mod getting close to being finished. Currently doing a lot of small fixes that I come across through playing the mod, and doing some cosmetic stuff such as adding a new couple of armors.

New semester at uni starting soon, and GW2 coming out, so can't give a release date, other than before 2013.

shame, but we all appreciate your hard work so thank you very much.

My version is 1.153;
and I had the rgl error
Can anybody solve it?

Edit: I know this mod for 1.143.
But isn't it work on 1.153?

2Snake said:
My version is 1.153;
and I had the rgl error
Can anybody solve it?

Edit: I know this mod for 1.143.
But isn't it work on 1.153?

you cant use the noble start on 1.153, but its much more stable on 1.143 so i recomend getting that version.

Im looking forward to play these mod, because im a big fan of the ASOIAF, but i have thes problem when i launch the game :

clashofkingproblem.png

I have the 1.43 version and tried installing it again, i also tried downloading these mod again but it didn´t work, to make sure i intall other mods fo the same versions and I didnt have any problems.

So if someones knows the solution, please tell me.

Search the topic for the answer, please. I've given it at least three times.

DISCLAIMER: I am not part of the modding team, so sorry if it sounds like I'm pretending to be. I just come to this topic a lot to see if the next version is out and try to help what people who have been having the same problems over and over.

LuckyDuckly said:
Search the topic for the answer, please. I've given it at least three times.

DISCLAIMER: I am not part of the modding team, so sorry if it sounds like I'm pretending to be. I just come to this topic a lot to see if the next version is out and try to help what people who have been having the same problems over and over.

Sorry i didnt see your post, well ill try updating to v1.153 and hope ot wprks, thanks for the help

Just saying, despite some crazy stuff, awesome work.
Martin should pay you to make a game like skyrim! besides, some people can make donations to help you.

is there any guide for the companions? anyone has set of stable companions? do you plan to add aditional bridges? its crazy how one shoud travel like crazy around rivers - big and small. In the book there is mention of ferries and shallow places where rivers can be crossed.
regarding the map - shouldn't the golden tooth be the only way into the westerlands? Right now there are few mountains between the riverlands and the westerlands that do not restrict the crossing at all.

Nonetheless it is a great mod, thanks for your work!!

Back
Top Bottom