SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

As a fan of Mr. Martin's work, I'd like to work for this mod.

I can model, low as well as highpoly, and texture.

Too bad I cannot check the existing mod out as my game's version won't accept it!

Btw, I hope I don't have to read 122 pages in the hope of finding some crucial advice. Is there a wiki or somesuch available?

Reply if you guys are interested-

Cheers,
Polydrone

Polydrone said:
As a fan of Mr. Martin's work, I'd like to work for this mod.

I can model, low as well as highpoly, and texture.

Too bad I cannot check the existing mod out as my game's version won't accept it!

Btw, I hope I don't have to read 122 pages in the hope of finding some crucial advice. Is there a wiki or somesuch available?

Reply if you guys are interested-

Cheers,
Polydrone

If your running 1.153 all you have to do is copy your "textures.brf" from the games "common Resource" folder.
this will allow you to play the game  but not play as an impoverished noble

other than that you could go to taleworlds website and download the 1.143 version and not have any problems

So, is there demand/room for another artist?

p.s. thanks, but I already tried copying textures.brf, that doesn't work and I won't buy another copy of M&B.

Regards-
P.

Polydrone said:

p.s. thanks, but I already tried copying textures.brf, that doesn't work and I won't buy another copy of M&B.

Regards-
P.

You don't have to buy another copy. Just download the 1.143 version and put in the serial key you got when you bought it

Polydrone said:

Regards-
P.

Send me a couple of pictures of your previous work, and I'll see if I can find something for you to do.

Will there be 1 Vs. 1 Jousting? i think this would really be cool to have in the mod

Do you plan on adding more troop types?

(you should make a few different types of armor for lords because almost every lord looks the same)

Polydrone said:

Regards-
P.

What I did is, if you have it on steam, you can view the CD-key there, then go to taleworlds and download a second copy on taleworlds so I have both a 1.143 and a .53 version

Because Snowball has Longclaw, Oathkeeper doesn't exist, and Ilyn Payne has Ice right now. All notable Valyrian steel swords are in somebody's possession, so the player has no reason to wield them. Why would a random person with no connections to anything end up with Heartsbane or Ice?

It could almost make sense for some of the lost swords like Dark Sister, but you can't really just happen upon a legendary sword after defeating a particularly large group of bandits.

There will probably be a valyrian sword sometime in the future, obtainable through some long difficult quest, but any of the known valyrian swords will not be obtainable at any point.

As a general rule, I'm going to avoid the "ermegerd i wanna be jon snow hes cool" stuff.

Quick question, M&B noob so bear with me. I was getting the texture error as mentioned at the top of the OP, so I went into the mountblade warband folder and took the Resources folder from the Native module and copy-pasted it into the ACOK module. Upon restarting the game, I got a new error message:

Unable to open file: Modules\A Clash of Kings\Resource\textures_face_gen.brf

Where am I going wrong?

SteelyDanzig said:
I'm pretty it's the most recent one, yeah. Steam always auto-updates it.
then,lucky you,it doesn't work in 1.153. i've tried it and it doesn't work  :cry:
And is there a patch for 1.153?

Every time I come on to a forum for a mod, no matter what mod for what game, the creator is always an arrogant douche. Thanks for the help, pal.

SteelyDanzig said:
Every time I come on to a forum for a mod, no matter what mod for what game, the creator is always an arrogant douche. Thanks for the help, pal.

Because they are fed up. Of what you say? Idiots like you who doesn't even care to read before asking.

back to the suggestions.

maybe you could add maesters in every town or castle or w/e, and you can pay them to heal your character/companions back to full health?

just a random idea ill throw out there, cant think of many other suggestions

Back
Top Bottom