SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Othurin, there are some things you just should not joke about...  :evil:
It would've been very nice to see the next version. It looks very promising.

Anyway, can someone answer my previous question? Any idea about compatible companions?

People are quite easy to believe what they want to be true and what they fear... I heard that somewhere and it is very true :smile:

tromozil said:
People are quite easy to believe what they want to be true and what they fear... I heard that somewhere and it is very true :smile:

Yes, it's called religion.

All bow to the almighty Cozur. I'll smite you if you start worshipping Baal, behold, I am a jealous and angry God.

Yes, almighty Cozur, same as all these scams we see on the news and wonder how big an idiot one must be to believe them.

Almighty, I have prayed for an answer to my questions (post #1879). If you would enlighten me with an answer I would be most gratefull.
His heavenly Grace has done a great job with this mod and we all praise him for that, and pray GW2 bores him sooner rather than later, so that we can enjoy the next version.

Hello, I registered just to write this. This may be the most awesome mod for Warband yet if it lives up to my expectations. But:

I have the textures.brf bug but cannot seem to fix it. It might be relevant that I bought Warband over Steam and re-installed it specially for this mod. I also started a normal game just in case that made a difference, with no problems.

First I had the error message. Then I tried to follow your suggested solution of copying the resource folder. But: In my base folder there is no Resource folder. The installation seems to treat Native and ACOK as separate modules. There is a resource folder in the native module folder, but it only contains a readme file, and didn't make any difference when copied.

I did find a textures.brf, which in my original installation can be found under C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\CommonRes. However, even if I copy it (and any other files found there, (and the situation is identical regardless of whether I don't, or in my next attempt do allow the overwrite of ACOF the mod's files where they appear to be older) to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\A Clash of Kings\Resource I still have a problem. The game now starts, loading the mod, but after I select start new game, then the NPCs can be found in one tavern option, and finally OK the default character start setting (from noble to page to revenge), the screen simply stays black. It loads a cursor, and plays the kerching sound, but from then on I can't do anything within the programme although I can still happily alt tab out of it. I'm guessing this should be the bit where I choose my name and appearance, but nothing happens.

Any ideas?

I have just checked and seen that my launcher screen identifies my version as 1.153. This was automatically generated on the first install, without any patching, as Steam does that of its own accord.

UPDATE: It's the banners screen. I played around with the graphics settings and instead of a black screen I can now see the problem at least. It arises when I am prompted to choose a banner. The screen flickers between the banner screen and the previous one, and does not respond to clicks. This didn't happen in the base version, so I have no clue what might be doing this. It is possible to start as a non-noble, but I don't yet know what would happen when I am ennobled and get back to the screen in question.

Kleidophoros said:
It works with Firefox here

qJtke.jpg

You could also try this one I guess http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1143.exe

Hi Voso.

Here's a download even posted in this thread if you had searched.

Bug testing the mod at the moment, going is slow, due to all sort of more important stuff.

Preview of some of the new armors and shields for the free cities.

Credit goes to AlphaDelta for the original textures.

I wonder when the final out, we have more political power during the game (negotiating marriages and in other ways), if we may have sons and daughters in order to make the game more introspective?
       I do not know if it's possible, but the game could have a generator commanders, so that from time to time could kill some prisoners, or they simply die in battle (for example odds of 1/100) without affecting the dynamics of the game.
       Our army will carry our symbols and colors, when I played the old beta was very strange to have a mixed Lannister soldiers, Starks and Tullys on the same side. I think if the colors of the uniforms have changed would be of great help.

Sorry for English, I used the translator.

Great work, Cyanide could hire you to design a decent game ASOIAF.

Back
Top Bottom