SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

If the game music is visible in the folder, as with some mods, you'd need the got tracks converted to .ogg, and probably renamed to original mnb names. YouTube is faster

Finished doing all the new mercenaries, currently working on faction troops.

Also redid a lot of the dialogue, and made various map changes.

Moving closer to working version.

hello mate, ive occured a problem, at first it said it was missing the texture.brf thing but i fixed it but now, i am able to select my characters beginning, my father was a noble etc. but when i go to continue, i reach a black screen with  no error message. i dont know what to do.

CallMeTripyy said:
hello mate, ive occured a problem, at first it said it was missing the texture.brf thing but i fixed it but now, i am able to select my characters beginning, my father was a noble etc. but when i go to continue, i reach a black screen with  no error message. i dont know what to do.
Look at any other post in this entire thread, including the first one, please.

CallMeTripyy said:
.153 ? Do not start as Noble it is broken.

Cozur said:
A while ago, I made a list of things I'd put in when the mod was playable and stable, but it blew out the window. So here is a new one. Feel free to voice your opinion about what YOU would like me to add as well. I'll ignore anyone mentioning the Night's Watch or the Others.

Anyhow, my current list:

Invasions
Libraries in Oldtown, King's Landing, Winterfell, Pentos, Braavos, Tyrosh and Volantis. Basically, go in there, enter room, read a book.
New quests.

Hurleur said:
Don't shoot me , but some faction quest would be nice , like deliver Jaime or Sansa , find Edric Storm for Stannis etc.....

I like the idea, but seems like a lot of work for a very minor quest. Might do something like it at a later date.

cbtn said:
Unique weapons like: Ice, Longclawn, Oath Keeper.... would be nice addition.

This is just stupid.

do you plan to do a more feudal type of recruitment system (Lance/Mercenaries) where player just cant recruit at any and all places except own estates or hiring mercs/recruit prisoners ?

Also including Freelancer would be enjoyable.

Cozur said:
Cozur said:
A while ago, I made a list of things I'd put in when the mod was playable and stable, but it blew out the window. So here is a new one. Feel free to voice your opinion about what YOU would like me to add as well. I'll ignore anyone mentioning the Night's Watch or the Others.

Anyhow, my current list:

Invasions
Libraries in Oldtown, King's Landing, Winterfell, Pentos, Braavos, Tyrosh and Volantis. Basically, go in there, enter room, read a book.
New quests.

1. I agree with the 1v1 jousting that would be cool and authentic to the books.
2. If possible an improvement to the diplomacy system or the diplomacy addon; like others have mentioned the number of truces and wars beginning and ending are still pretty abrupt.
3. More female characters to marry that aren't just blond. lol
4. In addition to 3, if the clothing bug could be fixed so people in castles actually have clothes on that would be nice.
5. The heraldic mail bug in which the cloth on the armor is invisbile that is kind of annoying.
6. If at all possible perhaps, a better engagement ai thought process. ex. Tywin will leave kingslanding to go stop the siege on harrenhal when the very place that he's at ie kings landing is about to be attacked by the "Reach" while i know the game engine has its limits if you know of any ways to improve it that would be amazing

other than those suggestions the mod is fantastic and in my opinion is one of the best mods out there for warband.

great job Cozur

sorry cozur, just listing them as i come across them. Had no idea what you fixed since .4 so you'll get no more complaints/bugs from me.

I'll just wait patiently for the next version.

thanks again for the mod

Back
Top Bottom