Forum Bug/Issue/Error Reporting

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey there! Long time warband player, first time Taleworlds forum member. I'm currently trying to link my game to my taleworlds account but I cant even find the register/Log in button on the Taleworlds home page. How can I resolve this issue? Here's a screenshot: . As you can see, there's no button to sign in/register at the top right.

Why can't I create a profile picture and put an image in signature? Is there a restriction for new members?
You won't be able to set an avatar, post working links, post media, or try to create a group until 24 hours from first creating your account. This is done to limit spam and trolling accounts.

Hey there! Long time warband player, first time Taleworlds forum member. I'm currently trying to link my game to my taleworlds account but I cant even find the register/Log in button on the Taleworlds home page. How can I resolve this issue? Here's a screenshot:
. As you can see, there's no button to sign in/register at the top right.

Due to the influx of activity surrounding the early access release, some things have been temporarily restricted. They should be back soon.

I Have the same problem as others, can't log in the site and retrive my warband key (needed to buy bannerlord and get the discount)
Is there any way to retrive my warband key without logging in? A mail to support?

Last edited:
Have you shut down your video upload server? I've been capturing a bunch of bugs on video but can't seem to upload them.
6X7Dqih.png
Is there any other way I can share my videos with you? Being able to make bug report threads with videos included would be very helpful.

Am i the only one with this User database bug? (see Spoiler)
Every user in the entire forum (only inside threads) is replaced by a random user (mostly such RP user -> Lady Dulua etc.) -> like in the screenshot -> Outside like topics or last post etc. i see the original names and avatars.
I have the problem with every browser and also on my other devices - so it has something to do with my account. I got this problem since today.
My own user is also replaced by a random after posting something.

mnupwzbr.jpg
my user is always replaced by Jarl Turya
ui3cxfxo.png

Am i the only one with this User database bug? (see Spoiler)
Every user in the entire forum (only inside threads) is replaced by a random user (mostly such RP user -> Lady Dulua etc.) -> like in the screenshot -> Outside like topics or last post etc. i see the original names and avatars.
I have the problem with every browser and also on my other devices - so it has something to do with my account. I got this problem since today.
My own user is also replaced by a random after posting something.

mnupwzbr.jpg
my user is always replaced by Jarl Turya
ui3cxfxo.png
Nope same for me here

OOOOOOOH nice job Lady Loeka (as it's your name now).

I can't remember the days as we've been quarantined for a few weeks now. Damn you Black Plague.

No you're not, I've seen a few. Maybe they didn't change usernames of people with few messages, to prevent a thousand bug reports. I don't have that many messages though so I'm not sure.

Have you shut down your video upload server? I've been capturing a bunch of bugs on video but can't seem to upload them.
6X7Dqih.png
Is there any other way I can share my videos with you? Being able to make bug report threads with videos included would be very helpful.
Yes, let's get back on topic. Are there any answers to my questions?

Hey guys, just trying to register my warband game to my account but I keep getting a 404 error. Anyone know what's up with that?
Did you sign up using your Steam account? If so, that's a known issue that we're working on. If you're particularly in a hurry, you can probably work around it by going into your account settings and getting a password for your account.
Otherwise, you can wait and we should hopefully have the issue sorted out soon enough.

Did you sign up using your Steam account? If so, that's a known issue that we're working on. If you're particularly in a hurry, you can probably work around it by going into your account settings and getting a password for your account.
Otherwise, you can wait and we should hopefully have the issue sorted out soon enough.
Yeah, i'm only getting that 404 error when I try to register my game. I can log in fine. Seems like y'all are working on the issue, i'll just wait a bit longer no worries!

Hi,

Served the probby period but cannot set an avatar on the forums unless it's blindingly obvious and I am too foolish to see

Flash forward.. I also have this issue. It seems time fixes it, but it would be nice to have a message of some sort that says "you can't do that yet". Either way, a quick search found it. Glad to be here.

Back
Top Bottom