Feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

TheFlyingFishy said:
TheVideoGameInn said:
Spoogeli flonk flonk

(If I write gibberish arguments I cannot be wrong. As Caesar once said: "Writo nonsensico ergo non wrongus.")

It's common sense that Caesar spoke English with a pretentious upper class English lilt. Don't you watch documentaries?
HBO's Rome proves this.

Harkon Haakonson said:
****, it was you. A moment of silence for those forumites who succumbed hard and never managed to return to his forum again due to the overwhelming rage caused by arguing about Feminism in this thread?
It did get rid of a number of persona non grata. Also a good outlet for GMK elitism. Overall I'd say a job well done.

Eve was a woman, thus a feminist. She bit into the forbidden fruit and let the sweet juices trickle down her face...

Eve was a woman. A woman causes all the evil, hatred and wars in the world.

Close this thread: I win.

Untitled. said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
****, it was you. A moment of silence for those forumites who succumbed hard and never managed to return to his forum again due to the overwhelming rage caused by arguing about Feminism in this thread?
It did get rid of a number of persona non grata. Also a good outlet for GMK elitism. Overall I'd say a job well done.
The hell is GMK?

TheVideoGameInn said:
Eve was a woman, thus a feminist. She bit into the forbidden fruit and let the sweet juices trickle down her face...

Eve was a woman. A woman causes all the evil, hatred and wars in the world.

Close this thread: I win.
Nonsense, the patriarchy forced her to bite the fruit.

cMWalaa.gif

Should we place bets on how long it'll take for a moderator to intervene?

You don't bail out and completely reveal the troll the second the attention shifts off of you, you doof. It's a slow burn deal; you don't burn the house down stoking the fire.

Two Ninjas

GMK is the bygone gentry of elites that I was cruelly excluded from by the introduction of new ranks. I even bought a nice shirt for it.

You virgins need to stop typing while I'm typing

Epicrules said:
cMWalaa.gif

Should we place bets on how long it'll take for a moderator to intervene?
Look at the door in the gif, i'm not surprised they have that many locks on the door with people barging in with pizzas constantly.

Maybe it's a metaphor to lock the thread?

I just don't know anymore.  :ohdear:

@ I know that maternity leave often make employers more wary of hiring women, particularly those creeping towards middle age. Is it much of a problem in Sweden (if you are Swedish?) what with your generous paternity pay?

Back
Top Bottom