Feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

Why don't you find sources of the wage gap being real?

Because it isn't? You'd have more luck proving illuminatis were real or the holocaust wasn't.

If you pull out the "Burden of Proof" bull**** I'll literally laugh out loud.

Common sense tells me you are wrong.

Ok, now go find proof that I am wrong. Also, don't ask me to provide proof, because that's dumb.

Question: I am doing this right?

You guys are really, really ******** thick aren't you.

I really hope I'm wrong and there is a wage gap. I'll enjoy my cock, **** you women ****s. This is why we mistreat you, apparently.

Enjoy an inferior life, subhumans. Next we can get rid of jews and blacks, and then the world will be good.

Question: I am doing this right?

TheVideoGameInn said:
You guys are really, really ****ing thick aren't you.

Sorry, I just like people providing support for their arguments.

But hey, we can keep on throwing common sense, opinion, and personal intuition around ad nasueam.  :iamamoron:

I have. It's the most basic of things.

Higher paying jobs for men - Lower paying jobs for women

Which will be the higher number? Men. Because women have lower paying jobs, there is a wage gap.

Bromden said:
Coal miners earn a lot now? Heck, I should've known that them behaving as lower middle class alcoholics was just an elaborate ruse to hide their riches.
Yes.
This is why Maggie closed down the coal mines.
The rich were getting too rich working down in the coal mines.

****ing Margaret thatcher

Want to provide any sources for your bull****? Want to try living in the real world?
As Ulf pointed out, feminism is usually defined as the pursuit of gender equality, and so is a branch of egalitarianism, not an opposition to it. Manism is generally an opposition to gender equality based on morons like you who like to pretend women have greater rights than men, or equal at least. Usually because they're whiny little man *****es.
As to rape, all studies using reported rape will show that women are far more likely to be raped or sexually assaulted. The reality is somewhat different considering the fact that male rape victims are more underreported, but I've never seen solid studies showing men are anywhere near as likely to suffer sexual assault. Anecdotal evidence points to the same conclusion, although obviously it's not reliable. And why are male rape victims so underreported? Because men are taught to believe that rape feminises them, and being feminine makes a man inferior. It's true that gender stereotypes harm both men and women, but it's not true that men are harmed as often as women, or that feminism ignores harm to men. I've never met a feminist, male or female, who has claimed that male rape is negligible or unimportant. I'm sure some exist, as morons exist in every movement, doesn't mean they represent that movement.
17 New replies whilst writing this.

TheVideoGameInn said:
I have. It's the most basic of things.

Higher paying jobs for men - Lower paying jobs for women

Which will be the higher number? Men. Because women have lower paying jobs, there is a wage gap.

Oh ****, it's almost like people have thought of this and compared people within the same field//job.

Although, sure, comparing wages over different fields and jobs would be bad, if you don't control for the fact that different jobs entail differing levels of pay.

ColonicAcid said:
Bromden said:
Coal miners earn a lot now? Heck, I should've known that them behaving as lower middle class alcoholics was just an elaborate ruse to hide their riches.
Yes.
This is why Maggie closed down the coal mines.
The rich were getting too rich working down in the coal mines.

****ing Margaret thatcher

Bi'fore Thatcha' came t' power, streets 'tup north wer' line wi' gold.

Oh Jesus, wish he'd posted that bollocks before I bothered typing stuff. Got to be a troll, that much degree of brain damage would surely render him illiterate.

pentagathus said:
Oh Jesus, wish he'd posted that bollocks before I bothered typing stuff. Got to be a troll, that much degree of brain damage would surely render him illiterate.
Uh, how about Donald Trump?

Untitled. said:
Guys, legitimate question. I know a Mexican middle-aged man who insists on kissing on the lips as a greeting. It's especially disconcerting since he's gay. Sexual abuse?
No, he's probably just a soviet commie sleeper agent.

mcwiggum said:
Bi'fore Thatcha' came t' power, streets 'tup north wer' line wi' gold.
Sure, everyone was gay?

Back
Top Bottom