Elephant DLC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thats just question, i wanted to see his respond, and one more thing thats hidden..

Now, probably, we ll see purchasable dlcs, and i only said that its ok if they all cheap. And also said better option is creating "supporter dlcs" & dont sellin any other cosmetics as dlc. So, Dlcs are Ok, they can be non-free. But, framework is important. Ill keep talking about my reasonable expectations to give useful feedback. Therefore i can be part of smart offers. Relax budy

(being opposite all without thinkin is not a good behavior)

Btw, i have master system suggestion in my separete threads.. That system also gives chance to buy skins for mastery equipments. Thats another good thing. Player can customize it further, and developer or creator of skin can earn what well-deserved.. Purchaseable skins are not bad things.Nor for devs, nor for players. Just check quality & framework.

Being oppositer, is bad.

Last edited:
Thats just question, i wanted to see his respond, and one more thing thats hidden..

Now, probably, we ll see purchasable dlcs, and i only said that its ok if they all cheap. And also said better option is creating "supporter dlcs" & dont sellin any other cosmetics as dlc. So, Dlcs are Ok, they can be non-free. But, framework is important. Ill keep talking about my reasonable expectations to give useful feedback. Therefore i can be part of smart offers. Relax budy

(being opposite all without thinkin is not a good behavior)

Btw, i have master system suggestion in my separete threads.. That system also gives chance to buy skins for mastery equipments. Thats another good thing. Player can customize it further, and developer or creator of skin can earn what well-deserved.. Purchaseable skins are not bad things.Nor for devs, nor for players. Just check quality & framework.

Being oppositer, is bad.
except that we don't care about your cosmetics cordially

are we on Battle Royale Apex legend ?

does Taleworlds want to apply the marketing strategy of a studio like Electronic Arts ?
There is a successful & meaninfuly efficent way for Bannerlord. Dont afraid of customization/cosmetics; they both can be in BL in a good framework. And, i said that u dont have to buy as in Apex(successful-skin seller game).

There is a successful & meaninfuly efficent way for Bannerlord. Dont afraid of customization/cosmetics; they both can be in BL in a good framework. And, i said that u dont have to buy as in Apex(successful-skin seller game).
why on earth are you promoting anti-consumer practices from other companies here for TW?

yes, its customer friendly. why? even BL isnt as we want yet, cosmetics will help them make something easier. thats good for overall development = good for costumers.

not just that. some customers(players) love to play game they find themselves in as gameplay style/emotes/cosmetics etc. and, they care about if these things available within a hiquality. so, the game they find themselves inside uniqe is the game they feel better = player friendly game.

there are many constructive posts on this forum with great suggestions to make BL "as we want it" as you stated. And spoiler alert, paywalled cosmetics isnt one of them. You can be simping and throwing money at companies all you want, but promoting paid cosmetics as consumer-friendly is just being part of the problem.

there are high expectations under sp/mp/modding/funding subjects. cosmetics part of them. why we wouldnt see them if they are accually useful for game & if there is demand?

you know what? even KoA mod can sell its cosmetics. why not? who stops further supports on modeller/creators?

there are high expectations under sp/mp/modding/funding subjects. cosmetics part of them. why we wouldnt see them if they are accually useful for game & if there is demand?

you know what? even KoA mod can sell its cosmetics. why not? who stops further supports on modeller/creators?
If they go the route of selling cosmetics they will then cut off mods due to people just creating the same assets, probably better than TW can. This would cut into their profit so mods would be limited or out of mp.

I mean c'mon mate. Seriously, for example if i wanted play a game on map during ww2 caring about cosmetics more, then i would play some cheap mobile game instead of learning complexities of HOI4. But i prefer the depth and complexity of HOI4.
A bit of a weird example since HoI4 has cosmetic DLCs.

Also, why would you care if they sold cosmetics? They don't do anything to the gameplay experience, by definition. The only reason to care about them is if you're concern is graphics; if not, you can just skip them.

A bit of a weird example since HoI4 has cosmetic DLCs.

Also, why would you care if they sold cosmetics? They don't do anything to the gameplay experience, by definition. The only reason to care about them is if you're concern is graphics; if not, you can just skip them.
mosty because its "how it starts"...slow, in small steps. First there are cosmetics, than in-game boosts and battle-packs until you have this modern game industry crap where the base game gets intentionally developed half-assed only for getting more money by selling the missing content afterwards - thats at least my reason to care about. With bethesda it all started with a harmless horse armor - look at them now

framework is important.

>there shouldnt be to much cosmetics. few for all needed areas(classes/equipments etc), more: at future time by time, in order, slowly.
>high quality with all works(common-uncommon-...-legendary skins etc. But all cool)
>low price standart for each.
>and all cosmetics should be purchasable with in-game money as well as real one.

whats the problem?

mosty because its "how it starts"...slow, in small steps. First there are cosmetics, than in-game boosts and battle-packs until you have this modern game industry crap where the base game gets intentionally developed half-assed only for getting more money by selling the missing content afterwards - thats at least my reason to care about. With bethesda it all started with a harmless horse armor - look at them now
I'd personally save the complaints for the actual game breaking stuff. Not the things that are benign like cosmetic DLCs where you can ignore them entirely to zero detriment.
But they will take time and effort, so they can be done later instead of stealing those resources from development of features. If the game is in an acceptable level in terms of depth and complexity then yeah they can do that. Until then, i won't find it suitable to take this step.
Buddy, have you seen PDX cosmetic DLCs? You can do that in like a few hours.

I'd personally save the complaints for the actual game breaking stuff. Not the things that are benign like cosmetic DLCs where you can ignore them entirely to zero detriment.
While some people are already begging for cosmetic DLCs, Its important (especially in the Forums) to let TW know that not all of us are OK with it, otherwise you will get messeges like "requested by our community".

Back
Top Bottom