[DM] Destiny Masters

Users who are viewing this thread

And why not just **** off if you're not playing Bannerlord? Me and the lads are not coming on your Warband threads specially when I know **** bout Warband Native scene, so why are you coming here lads? Just to boost your post count if so idk go boost it on some music threads or smth. Y'all saying that best warband players like ya will trash us, so we offer your boy gibby a fair match 2x bo3 without and with rules we can do it even today/tomorrow just to show you guys that you're not really the best players on Bannerlord just because you were great in Warband. We do not really care about our titles on our thread, we are just the best without titles because we won with pretty much everyone if some1 is really triggered about those 10 letters o in the name of our thread or just can't stand that someone is better - go ahead beat us and you'll be the BeSt Eu ClAn, great to see that this title hurts your Warband asses.

You just answered your question. So if Taleworlds are not taking any steps to balance Bannerlord - is community forbidden to balance them by making the rules? Nope. We're constantly asking leaders of the clans that we fight against about ruleset we have(for most of them it's fine and balanced and they're fine with them), but still you guys are acusing us that we make rules under ourselves? Pathetic.

Annoucment for all of native boys here thinking that they're better than us.
If you're so tough, then that you gotta show me. Make some native coalition against us or something.
And "trash us" just keep in mind
2x BO3 one with rules second one without rules

You're clearly triggered and miss the point here. I do play Bannerlord, just not regularly, I try out the patches to see if any rellevant improvement has been done regarding what needs to be changed. After sending feedback and noticing the game's not on a state that I enjoy specially competitively, I either play SP or leave completly.

I believe you're better than me currently here on this game(Even if I honestly got no clue about who you are), I assume that you've played it way more that I did, and I didn't bother myself trying to play a game competitively that I don't personally enjoy and isn't adapted. Also I never said nor claimed that I would stomp you or play better than you in my recent posts, if I recall(perhaps you addressed this feelings to someone else because you're salty?)

I came in your thread to see if I can get some sense into your tiny brains, so that you can finally redirect your ego towards some changes on the benefit of everyone, pushing TW for needed changes in the game. But seems I overestimated your capacity to think, your unjustified ego is way beyond it.

Won't post longer on this jungle, but will drop here that for your inner view you can consider whatever you want, for most outsiders and specially those who are respected, you're close to nothing. Until there's a tournament, and specially until game reaches a balanced state corewise, your word or 'friendly games' results are pointless.

We could also play some 1v1 and we forbid eachother from doing feints, that's how dumb your rules are and it's not the way to go, if anything you should be crying to Taleworlds to apply enough changes to make your setups VIABLE and effective, out of the balance elemental needs.

If a experimental tournament by TW or tournaments after patches come, I'll surely give it a go, not sure if I'll play to win or for fun, but there's no point measuring who's better at this unbalanced stage. I would just take the opportunity to show TW how mechanics and balance is broken, same thing you should be doing instead of showing off some unjustified facts where you force some restriction to 'less-broken' state. You got things to learn regarding respect and what's good for common benefit(in our context, improvement of the game), so yeah, keep enjoying your "show-off".

Playing official matches without side switches is pointless. Too much depend on factions and map matchups. Hope the match will be recorded though should be fun to see.

It's ridiculous that you decided that you are the best clan because you defeated us once. But we never declared that we are the best clan. So you called us the best clan by this move. And this has more weight than calling themselves the best. After all, nobody calls you the best except yourself.

It's ridiculous that you decided that you are the best clan because you defeated us once. But we never declared that we are the best clan. So you called us the best clan by this move. And this has more weight than calling themselves the best. After all, nobody calls you the best except yourself.
You are ridiculous, away with you
SkywR24.png

Good one
After all, nobody calls you the best except yourself.

Last edited:
Question to those who played competitive Warband in this thread: Was Khergits/Horse Archers allowed in clan matches/tournaments/leagues?
No massive imbalance to the whole faction, they were played in meme tournaments that had little to no value for fun. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom