[DM] Destiny Masters

Currently viewing this thread:

Hairless

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
DESTINY MASTERS
Description
Polish clan formed in 17.10.2019 by Diabełek. Originally without a name, going just by DM. Clan was led by 4 individuals: Diabełek, Sebebar, Entral and Mlunba. 3 days after early access release date, clan was reformed into cult. From just ordinary skirmish group we became full competetive and our goals changed. "Reach for the stars" ~ Hairless after taking over and becoming one and only leader. From this point forward every member has been given a title consisting of a tarrot card. Cult was also split into 2 squads, both are playing competetively.
Destination
It's our Destiny to be Masters of this game.
Contact
Leader Hairless - matches organization/recruitment/diplomacy
Magnates Diabełek, Entral, Sebebar - lol wish they were doing something
Protectors DasGinta, Zamoyski - matches organization for Divine Masters
Discord - link
Steam group - link
Rosters
Destiny Masters
-Hairless the Fool
-Diabełek the Fortune
-Entral the Emperor
-Sebebar the Justice
-Woj le Chariot
-Popowicz the World
-Aela the Moon
-Kratz the Tower
-AXDER the Strength
Divine Masters
-DasGinta the Judgement
-Zettaiken the Death
-Daban the Lover
-Ghazi the High Priest
-Zamoyski the Sun
-wannabΔΣ the Hanged Man
-Agratz the Magician
-Vix the Devil
-Orpsel the Temperance
Honorable Boomers
-Mabons the Mad ****
-Persidal the No One

Tournaments
9-0
9-0
12-0

Last edited:

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
Why does everyone have to claim to be the best Na
I actually can't wait for the first tourney to happen. I really don't understand why taleworlds doesn't want to allow private servers atm

Mabons

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Nice thread, even nicer clan, never one to gloat despite how many times you guys(specifically sedebar and entral) shat on me.

Our clanwar :smile:
1st map:
2nd map:
lmao you hear me halfway through the 4th round at 13:50 entering the wrong discord channel :lol:

Interesting watch though, the team with the most cav won both times. Archers barely used despite them being so good. And I would say that the games were closer than the scoreline lets on.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Nice thread, even nicer clan, never one to gloat despite how many times you guys(specifically sedebar and entral) shat on me.

lmao you hear me halfway through the 4th round at 13:50 entering the wrong discord channel :lol:

Interesting watch though, the team with the most cav won both times. Archers barely used despite them being so good. And I would say that the games were closer than the scoreline lets on.
it legit just proves that heavy cav is broken

Mabons

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
it legit just proves that heavy cav is broken
And infantry is literally just there to rear horses so that the cav players can get him. Other than that they spend more time on the ground on their back than they do actually fighting :lol: