[DM] Destiny Masters

Indi4N

Regular
WBNW
Best answers

About

We like bannerlord veri much

Roster
Every person that goes through recrutation process is getting the mighty title of member and gets his tarrot card as title, cards used so far.

Leader: Hairless

Magnates:
Entral, Diabełek, Sebebar
Protector:
IndiaN

Divine MastersDestiny Masters
Leader: IndiaNLeader: Hairless
IndiaN the Star

AXDER the Strength

DasGinta the Judgment

Zettakien the Death

Ghazi the High Priest

Kratzz the Tower

Orpsel the Temperance

AelaSura the Moon

Trainings & matches:
TBA
Tournament matches:
TBA
Hairless the Fool

Entral the Emperor

Popowicz the World

Sebebar the Justice

Woj the Chariot

Inspire the Moon

Diabelek the Fortune

Trainings & matches:
tba
Tournament matches:
tba

Clanwar ruleset

To simplify the last ruleset, it's now gonna be kept short and easy. At a time you can have maximum of 2 players riding a horse and a maximum of 2 playes shooting from bow/crossbow. So at the beginning of the each round only 2 can respawn as cav or archer, but during the round when you have less than 2 mounted players/(x)bows users anyone can fill it up to the maximum amount of 2. Archers can't shoot from a horse.

Last edited:

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Nice thread, even nicer clan, never one to gloat despite how many times you guys(specifically sedebar and entral) shat on me.

Our clanwar :smile:
1st map:
2nd map:
lmao you hear me halfway through the 4th round at 13:50 entering the wrong discord channel :lol:

Interesting watch though, the team with the most cav won both times. Archers barely used despite them being so good. And I would say that the games were closer than the scoreline lets on.

Caps

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Nice thread, even nicer clan, never one to gloat despite how many times you guys(specifically sedebar and entral) shat on me.

lmao you hear me halfway through the 4th round at 13:50 entering the wrong discord channel :lol:

Interesting watch though, the team with the most cav won both times. Archers barely used despite them being so good. And I would say that the games were closer than the scoreline lets on.
it legit just proves that heavy cav is broken

Mabons

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
it legit just proves that heavy cav is broken
And infantry is literally just there to rear horses so that the cav players can get him. Other than that they spend more time on the ground on their back than they do actually fighting :lol: